• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

panty

I always mix Willkiller and Wilbury and sometimes think they're the same person.

Daft Punk - [TRON: Legacy (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) #B3] End Of Line

Messi

I know they are shooting Kick Ass 2, but I think Chloe has aged out of the hit girl range. I just watched that movie again recently and she was amazing in it. Actually I am fairly certain the guy playing kick ass is too old now aswell.

Wilbur

Banned
I didn't believe it at first.

Well

388049_10150535845483203_720506492_n.jpg

Start believin'

:lol No. I actually am though, start in a couple of weeks.

What was it called?

Little Angels, was only in Sutton and Croydon so not a chain or anything. Actually closed because there's an Entertainer opening in Sutton and because that's a big old chain didn't look like we'd be able to handle the competition

Are people aware I actually worked in a toy shop hahaha?

I worked at a private school for the last months time, being a good influence on the youth. Still a substitute when they need but uni starting kind of makes it hard.

I know they are shooting Kick Ass 2, but I think Chloe has aged out of the hit girl range. I just watched that movie again recently and she was amazing in it. Actually I am fairly certain the guy playing kick ass is too old now aswell.

That guy married someone twice his age, got a kid and now looks like a homeless.

aLoX1.jpg

Jim Carrey and Turk from scrubs in it too. :D

Arnie

Even in the late 1800s, when sanitation wasn't valued as highly as it is today, I'd still go down on Joany from Deadwood.

Wilbur

Banned
I worked at a private school for the last months time, being a good influence on the youth. Still a substitute when they need but uni starting kind of makes it hard.

Was the picture of you shooting a child taken at lunch time?

Need to apply for a new job actually. Haven't been fucked, I've been enjoying having my weekends because since I started at the cinema and then walked straight into the toy shop job I'd been working quite a lot for two and a half years. Nice to have a break, but now uni's starting again I need some more money.

Messi

That guy married someone twice his age, got a kid and now looks like a homeless.

aLoX1.jpg

Jim Carrey and Turk from scrubs in it too. :D

I think he is a decent actor, Chloe is great. I am really looking forward to Kick Ass 2. I just assumed we would never get one.

THE TURK TURKLETON?

Wilbur

Banned
Even in the late 1800s, when sanitation wasn't valued as highly as it is today, I'd still go down on Joany from Deadwood.

MISS JOANIE STUBBS

God, my wood wouldn't be dead around her.

There's something about Trixie as well. She has an odd shaped face sometimes but her attitude and the fact she ain't afraid to get them out arouse me.

Arnie

MISS JOANIE STUBBS

God, my wood wouldn't be dead around her.

There's something about Trixie as well. She has an odd shaped face sometimes but her attitude and the fact she ain't afraid to get them out arouse me.
I'd make her Mrs Joanie.

Not Trixie though, she doesn't get me going in the slightest. If we're going for strange appeal, I think calamity Jane would scrub up nice.

Mumei

just burned through the last half of Breaking Bad season 2 today. Great stuff, really not a fan of the ending though. All the new characters (Gus, Saul, Mike) are awesome though, hope they all play less peripheral roles as the show progresses.
and I wouldn't mind seeing a lot less Skylar. she's even more annoying than Betty Draper...

I need to try this after I watch more of Mad Men.

I can just imagine the state you would be in if you could not post that gif.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom