• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

xintin

Can we all agree that Emma Stone is an average looking woman?
No we can not.

A NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES!

iGisN4tDvzuNj.gif

Credit to Suhni of course!
oh my globbbbbb hahahah

Arnie

Emma Stone defence force is forming.

"but she's cool, she fought zombies and gave Spiderman a blowie'

She's average. 6/10. Saw a fitter girl working on a burrito stand today.

The gif is great but I prefer the original, the guys face is brilliant

Do you guys ever delve into more obscure sections of xhamster and the like when feeling adventurous? Prego is a nice niche I find.

Also 'scouse' is always a fun search term on those sites

The gif is great but I prefer the original, the guys face is brilliant

Do you guys ever delve into more obscure sections of xhamster and the like when feeling adventurous? Prego is a nice niche I find.

Also 'scouse' is always a fun search term on those sites

I usually just search for wilbury and find some pretty good stuff

The thing is with really hot girls, I see hotter girls on a regular basis just wandering around, and I actually know what they look like. They haven't been airbrushed or spent hours in a professional make-up artist's chair either.

Arnie

All I know is that she's hotter than Olivia.
Olivia got a taste of Mischa Barton's minge when she was still a 10/10 in season 3 of The OC.

Emma Stone can only dream of getting with a girl like Mischa.

This, by proxy, Wilde is fitter.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
@femexfutoficial Alineación México: Corona; Meza; Rodríguez; Moreno; Torres Nilo; Salcido; Zavala; Aquino; Guardado; Peralta y Hernández DT J. M. de la Torre

CHICHARITO AND ORIBE TOGETHER? WHY NO FABIAN

FUCK SHITOAN;LANDF;AND;A TO;GKLN;LKA;GN;LAGN;A;GN;A ;LKJF;LGA;DL/GN

ATF487

Arnie breaks even on this exchange for loving Mischa. Had the biggest crush on her during the early part of the OC

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
@femexfutoficial Alineación Costa Rica: Navas; Salvatierra; González; Oviedo; Umaña; Acosta; Barrantes; Cubero; Bolaños; Campbell y Saborío DT J.L. Pinto

Arnie

Emma Stone fans, crazier than Nintendo and Apple fan boys.
Yep.

It's absurd.
Arnie breaks even on this exchange for loving Mischa. Had the biggest crush on her during the early part of the OC
Same. Pre-nuclear fallout Mischa was the most beautiful woman on the planet. Basically watched The OC for her, haven't even watched series 4 because she's not in it. Typing that out sounds like a fucking Kyoufu vampire fan fic.

Most of you reside @UK right? A meetup would be cool, we could talk about Real.

awwww_yyeahh

Arrange it in good time and some of us none UK people could show up too, plane tickets to the UK are usually dirt cheap here. It's always kind of awkward to start with but I expect that it would involve terrible amount of alcohol, so that should solve that.

Salvadora

Mischa Barton was in the latest Noel Gallagher video and I didn't even notice. That would never have happened in the O.C days.

Arrange it in good time and some of us none UK people could show up too, plane tickets to the UK are usually dirt cheap here. It's always kind of awkward to start with but I expect that it would involve terrible amount of alcohol, so that should solve that.

Oh yeah, it would have to be a major piss up.

Wilbur

Banned

I'd be so awkward at first, I'd sit around and wait for someone else to say fud. And then you couldn't stop me.

Someone would be molested on the way home. Probably Fady

panty

Arrange it in good time and some of us none UK people could show up too. It's always kind of awkward to start with but I expect that it would involve terrible amount of alcohol, so that should solve that.

Well I'm here in Finland :lol but a meetup would be sweet. We'd need a date/time, flights are cheap nowadays.

Arnie

Mischa Barton was in the latest Noel Gallagher video and I didn't even notice. That would never have happened in the O.C days.
Fucking hell, Mischa Barton in a Noel Gallagher video in 2012 is like one big Russian doll of 'who still gives a fuck?'

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Seriously WHY THE FUCK are we playing 4-4-2? We tried it versus Guyana and we looked like shit. I've been waiting for Fabián to come to the senior team since the end of the Gold Cup because it was obvious we had no playmaking through the middle. So instead of trying with a new element when we finally get someone who could fix up the problem we decide to eschew the formation we've been playing with all this time and experiment now?!

Fuck you Chepo.
Where are they playing?
San José, Costa Rica.

edit: also we are playing Salcido in the midfield again. Fuck you Chepo x 2

Someone would be molested on the way home. Probably Fady

Speaking of molestation : I went to Guildford when I was 15 alone to meet up with a bunch of people on the lionhead forums, get a tour around Lionhead by Molyneux and get really drunk. Anyway I got really drunk and passed out on their community managers couch (SamVT on here), fell asleep at like 4 in the morning and had to get up early the next day for a plane home and had been sleeping on a bench in a park the night before.

Well when I got home this was sent to me by one of the other guys that was there.

http://i.minus.com/ibmuzoQxESIGz2.jpg

That is their community and me sleeping.

Wilbur

Banned
Footy-GAF Shore.

Elsk and Phantast would end up in bed, fumbling as they struggle to unclothe each other. But one of them finds a Schalke tattoo on the other. The question is... who is the offender?

Arnie starts the night off with a proper naughty Chinese, but vomits all over the stairs and Viva lectures him on the financial implications of upholstering a staircase

Wooden points a gun at a child on a night out and spends a night in the cell, where Morsel touches him inappropriately before arguing stage three fud isn't that much of a violation of privacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom