• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of molestation : I went to Guildford when I was 15 alone to meet up with a bunch of people on the lionhead forums, get a tour around Lionhead by Molyneux and get really drunk. Anyway I got really drunk and passed out on their community managers couch (SamVT on here), fell asleep at like 4 in the morning and had to get up early the next day for a plane home and had been sleeping on a bench in a park the night before.

Well when I got home this was sent to me by one of the other guys that was there.

http://i.minus.com/ibmuzoQxESIGz2.jpg

That is SamVT their community and me sleeping.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

I wish I could get as easily drunk as I used too. Costs a bloody fortune now.

Wilbur

Banned
Speaking of molestation : I went to Guildford when I was 15 alone to meet up with a bunch of people on the lionhead forums, get a tour around Lionhead by Molyneux and get really drunk. Anyway I got really drunk and passed out on their community managers couch (SamVT on here), fell asleep at like 4 in the morning and had to get up early the next day for a plane home and had been sleeping on a bench in a park the night before.

Well when I got home this was sent to me by one of the other guys that was there.

http://i.minus.com/ibmuzoQxESIGz2.jpg

That is SamVT their community and me sleeping.

My advice?

Don't visit Guildford.

It's either the Spectrum and a fun afternoon of wave machine and ice skating or a dildo in the face.

panty

Elsk and Phantast would end up in bed, fumbling as they struggle to unclothe each other. But one of them finds a Schalke tattoo on the other. The question is... who is the offender?

Arnie starts the night off with a proper naughty Chinese, but vomits all over the stairs and Viva lectures him on the financial implications of upholstering a staircase

Wooden points a gun at a child on a night out and spends a night in the cell, where Morsel touches him inappropriately before arguing stage three fud isn't that much of a violation of privacy.

vfdF2.gif

My advice?

Don't visit Guildford.

It's either the Spectrum and a fun afternoon of wave machine and ice skating or a dildo in the face.

That's why the next meet up was in Amsterdam. That and easy drugs.

Elsk and Phantast would end up in bed, fumbling as they struggle to unclothe each other. But one of them finds a Schalke tattoo on the other. The question is... who is the offender?

Arnie starts the night off with a proper naughty Chinese, but vomits all over the stairs and Viva lectures him on the financial implications of upholstering a staircase

Wooden points a gun at a child on a night out and spends a night in the cell, where Morsel touches him inappropriately before arguing stage three fud isn't that much of a violation of privacy.

Awww shit.

Should....should we share intoxication stories?

Yes.

Wilbur

Banned
I remember a bunch of mates and I were smashed at a party and one of them was getting off with a girl up against a window, and he was fiddling with her mini so furiously that he kind of pushed her against the pane and it broke. He bent down fingers still in the girl to pick up the glass and I went and kicked him up the arse, so he fell on the glass as did the girl while his fingers were still in her.

No one was hurt on the glass but he tore cartilage in his middle finger.

I once had the genius idea to play tequila pong (beer pong with tequila) In Leeds. After about an hour of being in a club much later I somehow managed to lock myself in the toilet and passed out after failing to work the little lock mechanism.

I got a taxi back on my own (no one knew I'd left) which cost about 30 quid. Once I got to my mates halls I realised that I couldn't get in until they got back. Then I somehow found a shopping trolley and took it up to the floor he was on, lay down on it and used a tuna sandwich I also found as a pillow.

Mess.

Edit: Fucking :lol at Arnie suck that girls tits on a trampoline

I remember a bunch of mates and I were smashed at a party and one of them was getting off with a girl up against a window, and he was fiddling with her mini so furiously that he kind of pushed her against the pane and it broke. He bent down fingers still in the girl to pick up the glass and I went and kicked him up the arse, so he fell on the glass as did the girl while his fingers were still in her.

No one was hurt on the glass but he tore cartilage in his middle finger.

iDiNGL0ZL3oFF.gif

Wilbur

Banned
16 is legal in some states!

I don't know about England though.

Yeah it's 16 here.

I remember the party I lost my virginity, was happening in a bathroom at a house party and some girl wanted to get in to have a shit but there was no lock so we had to hold the door at the same time.

Same party, a cab driver turned up and came in to party with us and ended up getting drunk and shitting in some boy called Tim's shoe.

Yeah it's 16 here.

I remember the party I lost my virginity, was happening in a bathroom at a house party and some girl wanted to get in to have a shit but there was no lock so we had to hold the door at the same time.

Same party, a cab driver turned up and came in to party with us and ended up getting drunk and shitting in some boy called Tim's shoe.

Tell us more.

elsk

Banned
Great for Canada!
Fuck Panamá :)

I like how Costa Rica manages to be the only decent country in Central America.

edit: Regulus, watch for Campbell kid... he's awesome.

... Kermit?

Didn't even lose my virginity while drunk, that would probably have made it a lot less shit though as it wouldn't have been so clear in my memory. We were both virgins and it hurt her, so I kind of started thinking about other stuff and stopped concentrating because it had to go so slow, then i came after like 1 min. Got my hands sticky with her a few months before that though (new years eve) and then that happened the day before my birthday in February.

Wilbur

Banned
Tell us more.

Well some girl was trying it all night and I was well nervous but I got to the point where I was so drunk I was like 'yebhej ets go doni it and timdll beaswesome' so we went in and she started giving me a blowie and then we started doing it on the floor, but this girl started knocking and wondering why the door wasn't opening. The answer was because I was headbutting the door to keep it closed. After about three minutes of this girl trying to open the door and me looking like an angry ram writhing about on the floor and this really loud girl underneath me, I just pretended I was having a shit and pushing the door closed, so I made louder noises that sounded like I was pushing out a shit. The girl on the other side of the door said 'gross, I needed to poo in there'. Then about a minute later my head hurt so I said to stop.

Later on I saw the silhouette of poo girl, and we threw Tim's shit filled shoe at the window.

I would just like to weigh in here a page late to say Emma Stone is hot. She's not the most mind blowingly hot girl you will ever see, but she's good all the same. That's the appeal, girl next door blah blah blah.

What happens on tinychat... usually stays on tinychat.

E3cR3.jpg

Clydefrog and Mully clearly enjoying the view.
What am I looking at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom