• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember getting hammered and waking up next to one of my boy friends and just hoping I had underwear on. I did.

He didn't. Still don't really know what happened.

In Ibiza in July a mate of mine took some MDMA. When we woke up in the morning we went and found him in his room covered in hair. For some reason when he got back to the hotel he decided to shave one leg fully and half of his face (ala two-face).

Wilbur

Banned

1523035_o.gif

In Ibiza in July a mate of mine took some MDMA. When we woke up in the morning we went and found him in his room covered in hair. For some reason when he got back to the hotel he decided to shave one leg fully and half of his face (ala two-face).

Oh god, fucking having friends on drugs is the worst, they act like such wankers.

I wish my country would stop giving a shit about our garbage national team.

What is your country haha?

I wish the same. I fucking hate international football. We just play so poorly and sterile.

Ugh a friend/guy i know came to me with his way too drunk girlfriend (seriously we had to carry and roll her into my apartment, that is the hallway in the apartment I live) and a half shaven head and started shaving the rest, had his disgusting hair everywhere for a good months time. He always had some wish of me fucking her either with him or when he watches and I stopped getting drunk with me cause he gets really persistent with the "GO FUCK HER WITH ME, YOU KNOW SHE WANTS IT!" when alcohol starts getting in.

Wilbur

Banned
Everyone has had a gay experience.

See, I don't have one that I know of. Had a little peck on the lips from a few mates when saying bye in the clubs but no open mouth stuff, no grabbing of pecker out the trousers. Normally just slapping each other's cocks to cause pain.

Does that count?

Salvadora

See, I don't have one that I know of. Had a little peck on the lips from a few mates when saying bye in the clubs but no open mouth stuff, no grabbing of pecker out the trousers. Normally just slapping each other's cocks to cause pain.

Does that count?
I suppose that's something else that will be sorted at the meet-up.

Oh god, fucking having friends on drugs is the worst, they act like such wankers.

Yep. I saw a video of me on it and I was relatively ok considering how bad he was. Still embarrassing though.

Although considerably less embarrassing than alcohol!

Wilbur

Banned
Yep. I saw a video of me on it and I was relatively ok considering how bad he was. Still embarrassing though.

Although considerably less embarrassing than alcohol!

Never done drugs apart from weed, but not really done anything embarrassing. Just questioned the people at Reading about the size of their meals and then moaned when the panini wasn't to my satisfaction.

Bahaha, this year at Reading some boy was playing his guitar like a twee little fucker outside his tent, and he left it outside when he went in the tent for a minute. My friend went and pissed on the strings and we watched his fingers slip on them when he was strumming a second later.

Was a laugh when I was drunk. Dick move thinking about it

Never done drugs apart from weed, but not really done anything embarrassing. Just questioned the people at Reading about the size of their meals and then moaned when the panini wasn't to my satisfaction.

Bahaha, this year at Reading some boy was playing his guitar like a twee little fucker outside his tent, and he left it outside when he went in the tent for a minute. My friend went and pissed on the strings and we watched his fingers slip on them when he was strumming a second later.

Seen some guy at a queue at a festival trick another guy into drinking piss from his beer plastic cup. He didn't even start fighting him or anything after drinking his piss, it just left him in shock when he realized it wasn't beer.

Naa fuck those people who take guitars to festivals. But yeah, probably a dick move :lol

That's the thing with alcohol, it creates so many aggressive dickheads. Weed just sends me to sleep. MDMA pills in Ibiza totally blew my mind though, never experienced anything like that. I take the view that most things are totally thing as long as you respect them and don't take the piss.

Naa fuck those people who take guitars to festivals. But yeah, probably a dick move :lol

Taking guitars to festivals is not bad at all, at Roskilde Festival people usually comes 4 days before the music actually starts just to camp around and get drunk, need some guitars and shit for that to keep yourself entertained while getting drunk. Newspaper reviews festival bongs when Roskilde Festival is going on each day, some people combine them with gasmasks which I never intent to try, just can't imagine that being pleasent in any way.

That's the thing with alcohol, it creates so many aggressive dickheads. Weed just sends me to sleep. MDMA pills in Ibiza totally blew my mind though, never experienced anything like that. I take the view that most things are totally thing as long as you respect them and don't take the piss.

I went to Hospitality last year and the laser show pretty much blew my mind.

Taking guitars to festivals is not bad at all, at Roskilde Festival people usually comes 4 days before the music actually starts just to camp around and get drunk, need some guitars and shit for that to keep yourself entertained while getting drunk. Newspaper reviews festival bongs when Roskilde Festival is going on each day, some people combine them with gasmasks which I never intent to try, just can't imagine that being pleasent in any way.

Within reason yeah, but when you have some arsehole sitting behind your tent at 5AM playing Wonderwall you lose patience. It happens every year too and it's always bloody Wonderwall.

Within reason yeah, but when you have some arsehole sitting behind your tent at 5AM playing Wonderwall you lose patience. It happens every year too and it's always bloody Wonderwall.

Sometimes I wonder if some of my hate for Oasis comes from that. Not sure why that is the go to drunk sing and play song.

Sloosha

Ha, this happened to me at Reading. I was already annoyed since it was so cold and I didn't have a sleeping bag. Someone fell onto my tent the night after as well.

You're only just scratching the surface at this point. :D

Oh god :(

I've had it on Easy lololololol

I hate those monsters which after you hit them with your stick they go down and then they move about really fast, scares the crap out of me haha. Had one come out from under a car and was like HOLY SHIT and ran like hell :lol

Loving the atmosphere though, great sense that many modern horror games seem to miss.

Oh god :(

I've had it on Easy lololololol

I always set the combat to one of the easier difficulties too, it's just not the appeal of the games at all. Puzzles are worth going for hard though. Yep the atmosphere if fantastic and it was mainly that I meant you had only touched the surface of, there's a lot of cool stuff to it that might not seem obvious from the first time you play it through.

I always set the combat to one of the easier difficulties too, it's just not the appeal of the games at all. Puzzles are worth going for hard though. Yep the atmosphere if fantastic and it was mainly that I meant you had only touched the surface of, there's a lot of cool stuff to it that might not seem obvious from the first time you play it through.

What's different about the puzzles on harder difficulties? Are there more things to collect/combine or something?

What's different about the puzzles on harder difficulties? Are there more things to collect/combine or something?

Usually the text is way different and obscure and just less hints. Just quickly look over the very first SH3 puzzle here (no real spoilers and doesn't relate to anything SH2).

http://silenthill.wikia.com/wiki/Shakespeare_Anthology

I took that on hard the first time and it took me forever to figure out. But never have I been more satisfied with getting through a damn puzzle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom