• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horrible horrible match........

Schemelzer proves yet again he only belongs to a mid-table team.........Lewy is wasteful once again....You can't ask for a new contract while playing like shyt.....

I'm not even mad lol

One problem in the last two matches, our defense got used to Hummels being a god. Unfortunately, he isn't at the moment and we look shaky as fuck. Maybe give Santana a go on Saturday.

Bumhead

Banned
We have taken 750 down to Southampton tonight, which for a League Cup third round tie on a Tuesday night from Sheffield to Southampton is pretty respectable.

Blablurn

KUcy0.png

we had a similar start last season too. the difference is: we are actually playing good. its just nice to watch them play. we just need to score more.

pappe

I always hear people raving about Pogba, but I have never seen this guy play. He got really little playtime, didn't he?
He is just 18 or 19 now and has tremendous potential. More importantly he is exactly the kind of player Manchester United need in their midfield.

pappe

Gotta love Juve fans. They are 0-0 in a tough away fixture and they are acting like their whole season is about to go tits up.

Bumhead

Banned
2-0 down now to Southampton, Lee Mattock has picked up a red card and conceded a penalty in his first two games for us.

Defensively we are an absolute catastrophe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom