• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
:)

But seriously, that is a disgraceful decision. Something has to be going on with Conte/Juve. You're unbeaten and it's SUSPICIOUS! :p
Last season all the decisions were going against us actually. FIGC hate us why would they help us?

I don't know why I bother.

LegoArmo

Is...

Peter Crouch rather underrated? They're showing highlight packages of all his goals on Goals On Sunday and it makes him look amazing.

Fry

There will be 2 referees on the pitch for that game.

ib20vTptmJU5Tu.gif

<3 yurt

LegoArmo

United's attack is in very good form, even if Mata, Hazard and Oscar make a fool out of Evans and Ferdinand, it should still be a close game.

Saying that, now it will probably end 0-0.

Ralph Peters Tips:

Both teams to score in these games:

All 4 prem games today @ 7/1 Medium Stakes

Georgia U19&#8242;s to win @ Evens High Stakes

All 5 selections @ 15/1 Low Stakes

Mike Carzola:

No Tips Today

Mr Fivefold:

Bayern Munich, Levante, Napoli, Atlético Madrid & PSV. all to win @ 5/1 Medium Stakes

Stuart Mapel:

Over 2.5 goals in these games @ 3/1 High Stakes

Falkenbergs V Osters (Sweden)
Southampton V Spurs

Zabojnik

Thank you based sideline ref! This is going to be great, can't wait for the media backlash. As always since 2006, I enjoy the hell out of every single mistake in our favour.

I love watching Pogba play.

Kyoufu

When you see us win, it must be like watching your children or dog get beaten, or like watching someone eat all the Chinese you order.

Just soul-destroying, distressingly horrific.

When I see you win it's like the last bet on my accumulator losing. That feeling of misery inside me. It consumes my soul and all is left is an empty shell of disappointment and pity.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Thank you based sideline ref! This is going to be great, can't wait for the media backlash. As always since 2006, I enjoy the hell out of every single mistake in our favour.

I love watching Pogba play.
Not a single cover story on Napoli or Berlusconi.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
When you see us win, it must be like watching your children or dog get beaten, or like watching someone eat all the Chinese you order.

Just soul-destroying, distressingly horrific.

holy shit lol

Man, nothing better than some stir fried rat imo

cat is tasty too

Wilbur

Banned
When I see you win it's like the last bet on my accumulator losing. That feeling of misery inside me. It consumes my soul and all is left is an empty shell of disappointment and pity.

I get this after I masturbate into other people's coat pockets

Not a single cover story on Napoli or Berlusconi.

Seriously?! Or are you predicting it haha?

Are Napoli getting any shit? They should, after how De Laurentiis and Mazzari behaved earlier this year.

holy shit lol

Man, nothing better than some stir fried rat imo

cat is tasty too

the fuck, why

Arnie

One hour. Wish the clocks didn't go back today, just want this over with.

ENRIQUE STARTS.

Liverpool: Jones, Enrique, Wisdom, Skrtel, Agger, Gerrard, Allen, Sahin, Sterling, Suso, Suarez.

No Johnson is a huge blow.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I get this after I masturbate into other people's coat pockets

Seriously?! Or are you predicting it haha?

Are Napoli getting any shit? They should, after how De Laurentiis and Mazzari behaved earlier this year.

the fuck, why
No, nothing Wilbury. I wish I was kidding. A small one liner in a corner in one paper maybe.

Wilbur

Banned

ENRIQUE STARTS.

Liverpool: Jones, Enrique, Wisdom, Skrtel, Agger, Gerrard, Allen, Sahin, Sterling, Suso, Suarez.

It's a shame your midfield's looking strong because I'm not convinced by Suso starting wide yet. Assaidi should start a PL game or two

No, nothing Wilbury. I wish I was kidding. A small one liner in a corner in one paper maybe.

That's a fucking embarrassment.

ENRIQUE STARTS.

Shitting myself, should have played Robinson against Anzhi.

Enrique was pretty good against Reading, although he had the freedom of the flank and was playing on the wing. Need Suso to have more of an influence than he did against Reading

Arnie

It's a shame your midfield's looking strong because I'm not convinced by Suso starting wide yet. Assaidi should start a PL game or two

Same. I love Suso, but he's a player in the hole, not out wide. When he assumed that position against West Brom he created a goal.

Baxter's Stay Full soups - because taste matters - why did they pick such a shitty name? "Stay Full" soup sounds like cheap garbage food :|
(UK ads in my Juve stream)

/Chelsea wins, Pool draws

Feorax

Shitting myself, should have played Robinson against Anzhi.

Enrique was pretty good against Reading, although he had the freedom of the flank and was playing on the wing. Need Suso to have more of an influence than he did against Reading

If Enrique is playing the same role as Johnson he should still have that freedom. Wisdom will likely be quite conservative to keep a back 3 when we attack.

Top Bottom