• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Bayern v Leverkusen: Neuer - Lahm, Boateng, Dante, Badstuber - Gustavo, Schweinsteiger - Müller, Kroos, Alaba - Mandzukic

Alaba starts on the wing, Robben on tha bench!
Neverkusen will kusen tonight and you'll hear the sound of Robben tearing both his ACLs.

Arnie

Football's an absolute joke and I've been saying it for months. Every week there's an outright pathetic decision from officials that completely changes the course of the match and affects thousands, potentially millions of people. Each week there's an official intervening when they don't need to.

I don't want to have a go at that linesman too much, it's not his fault, it's FIFA's. How we don't give officials any help whatsoever is beyond me, and it makes the game a complete and utter joke. If it turned out that the linesman was part of a match fixing scandal (not saying he was, I must add for the perennial blunt thinkers of this community) nobody would be surprised in the slightest, that's the extent of the calamity.

It takes five seconds to see that on a replay. Five seconds to see the decision isn't offside. Five seconds to potentially see that Coates has fouled Jagielka, whatever, this isn't a call for Liverpool, it's a call for football. As it is we've been fucking robbed, not for the first time this season, and it's seriously damaging my love for the game.

Zabojnik

Fuck yeah, Luca Toni scored! Happy for him.

Also, the Cows (Torino) are losing 2:0 to Parma, guess who netted it? That's right. Amauri! LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTEEEEEEEEEEDDDD!!!!

2dsl2wy.jpg

Zabojnik

Amauri scored more goals than our strikers.

It goes without saying, but it's still an event. :D

I'm about (well, in 45mins, at half-time) to go out to get something to eat. Wish me luck, guys, for I may not return. Storms raging, roads flooded and closed all around where I live. I don't give a fuck, it's gonna be an (underwater) adventure!

Arnie

Absolutely gutted. I'm sure every blue is claiming karma for Rodwell's red last year. LFC deserved 3.

Two in my front room. Fuming. Had to go and lock myself in my room because they're both really good mates but I'm at the end of my tether. Fucking off the London derby and going to the Uni library to do work with some headphones in.

Top Bottom