• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

Thread title has absolutely fuck all to do with football and just serves as a reminder that somehow despite no one giving a fuck about her, Olivia Wilde is brought up in the thread literally every night.

But eh who gives a fuck, these threads barely last anyway.

I prefer the cheeky Football Weekly-style titles. My favorite is the "Manchester Fragrance: Channel No. 5"

Mastadon

Banned
How can you say that? Why not but a 30 minutes ago, Liverpool were 2-0 and..

Oh.

sad_frog.jpg

Never mind, I would have totally taken a draw before kickoff.

Thread title has absolutely fuck all to do with football and just serves as a reminder that somehow despite no one giving a fuck about her, Olivia Wilde is brought up in the thread literally every night.

I prefer the cheeky Football Weekly-style titles. My favorite is the "Manchester Fragrance: Channel No. 5"
One person obviously gives a fuck

Messi

I have been actively avoiding posting about her, bar the title. As I said, feel free to change it. I actually regret making the thread now.

fuenf

I have been actively avoiding posting about her, bar the title. As I said, feel free to change it. I actually regret making the thread now.

it wouldnt be a football thread without at least 10 pages worth of discussion about the title..

GorillaJu

It doesn't matter, we fly through these things and we just have more ideas in the bank for the next one.

Bumhead

Banned
Chelsea fans are hilariously pathetic.

Managed to make themselves just about on par with Stoke, only Stoke fans aren't a bunch of plastic day trippers.

Good luck with that one Meus! How have you done this weekend? Did you get my email?

I've sent you two emails since your last one about a week ago lol. I never got your £5 payment, but neither did I get anything from 3sixty. I think he's taking a break. So far I've made about £200 profit this week

LegoArmo

De Gea is smart using his legs for low shots, it just looks weird. They're bigger than arms, already down there, just you don't have the exact same amount of control over them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom