• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoufu

I can't handle watching Newcastle anymore.

We're going to get relegated at this rate. Honestly horrible performance today AT HOME. UGH.

GorillaJu

United look so good on the ball. Very different team from the one that lost to Everton and scraped by against Fulham and Southampton.

Hixx

United look so good on the ball. Very different team from the one that lost to Everton and scraped by against Fulham and Southampton.

270px-Young,_Ashley.jpg

Chelsea simply need to change formation. They need another man in midfield. Their 3 players will not break United's five man midfield who will just sit and protect that lead if needed

GorillaJu

I am not upset. I just think its funny that people are saying it has nothing to do with football when 60-70% of the time people in here are talking about tv/movies/music/women/random shit.

My point is that the "after dark" stuff is incidental and isn't what this thread is about. It's also dominated by a small number of posters, when the majority only discuss football.

Fry

I don't like this thread title, but let's be honest...

|OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

That one wasn't about football either.

bud

Chelsea simply need to change formation. They need another man in midfield. Their 3 players will not break United's five man midfield who will just sit and protect that lead if needed

i feel chelsea's problem is that they're playing with two attack midfielders on the left and right who both want to cut to the inside rather than keeping it wide. all of their attacking midfielders are better in the middle, anyway.

they really need a proper winger up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom