• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PokéBOMB XII-2: Check out this badass fire lion Pokémon accidentally leaked by IGN

Delio

Looks cool. Can't believe this is the first lion Pokémon created.

Yo.

405.png

Tan

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what is happening? Was this intentional or...?

Also not sure how I feel. I thought litleo was boring. Pyroar looks... like a circus animal?

Blue-kun

Not sure what it is, I like the design better viewed from the side, but the front picture feels kinda weird. The kanji for fire detail is pretty neat, but there's something bugging me, and I can't quite point what it is. Maybe the really... plastic-y colors? Don't know.

Anyhow, if one decides to go mono-Fire team, he's well served. Between Fennekin, Charizard, the promotional Torchic and now this guy, you definitely won't be missing Fire-Types, lol.

-Horizon-

Well I for one didn't even remember Manectric until it was brought up. Gen 3 just seems so long ago and the pokemon itself is just blah.

Not sure what it is, I like the design better viewed from the side, but the front picture feels kinda weird. The kanji for fire detail is pretty neat, but there's something bugging me, and I can't quite point what it is. Maybe the really... plastic-y colors? Don't know.

Anyhow, if one decides to go mono-Fire team, he's well served. Between Fennekin, Charizard, the promotional Torchic and now this guy, you definitely won't be missing Fire-Types, lol.

I think it's because in the front facing shot it got caught kind of in mid animation? It looks kind of derpy because its head is tilted up and its mouth is open. I don't know it could just be me, but it still looks really cool

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Seriously though, I didn't even know that luxray was supposed to be a lion till someone told me on the internet. He looks nothing like one.

His design always screamed overdesigned to me.

BoSox06DH

I stand corrected on the lion Pokemon situation, but Pyroar definitely screams badass lion compared to Luxray .(Btw, I do like the design of Luxray.)

Unicorn

Mane isn't very good. But dear lord he looks infinitely better than the pre-evo. That thing was a train-wreck that made Bidoof look like a South Korean beauty pageant contestant.

Neiteio

I hope the English site updates soon with Pyroar, Orotto (or whatever his JPN name is), and all of the Coro Coro stuff.

Plus a bag of chips. And some dip.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Decided to break my media blackout and indulge myself. Pyroar looks stupid. Don't care, still hyped.

hupla

Cant wait for the fanart of Shiba/Kaoru Takeru with this dude.

What im saying is someone draw fanart of that.

javac

So do places like IGN already have access to stuff like this so far in advance? Hmmm didn't think they would with something like Pokemon. Dem leaks.

JoeM86

So do places like IGN already have access to stuff like this so far in advance? Hmmm didn't think they would with something like Pokemon. Dem leaks.

This is from an official release they must have received early. We'll probably get it soon, maybe in the release we'll get tomorrow.

Top Bottom