• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PokéBOMB XII-2: Check out this badass fire lion Pokémon accidentally leaked by IGN

Now that we can see the scans a bit more, looks like Fenenkin's evo is holding its tail..stick thingie. It's super blurry but it's definitely holding it. Looks like it might be on fire too.

Wonder if that's an idle animation, or an attack? Pretty sweet that it can do that though. here's to hoping it'll go full wizard mode and be awesome.

Village

Plot twist: What if it turns into a griffin instead?

plot twist.

What if it evolves again, and the fire main thing grows over its body as well and start emitting flames, so now he is a giant flaming lion thing.

extra plot twist, to get it you have to trade it.

I like this design a lot.
Now that we can see the scans a bit more, looks like Fenenkin's evo is holding its tail..stick thingie. It's super blurry but it's definitely holding it. Looks like it might be on fire too.

Wonder if that's an idle animation, or an attack? Pretty sweet that it can do that though. here's to hoping it'll go full wizard mode and be awesome.

It's clearly using it as a wand, probably as an attack animation. I like the design a lot now that I know what the stick is for.

JoeM86

Official artwork

BT-KG2kCUAAKfcc.jpg:large

Confirmed to be Fire/Normal and evolve from Litleo

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Litleo struck me as a 3-line Pokemon, but this really seems like it'll be its last form, so I guess it's just 2-line.

EDIT: It looks cooler in the art than in the game, overall I like it, which is funny because lately I've felt the 3D Models have looked superior to Sugi's Art.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Pokémon news leaked by IGN? What kind of perverted world is this.

Tan

Eh? Looks fine. I'm actually surprised how much depth the official art gives to the mane -- the gloss adds real volume to the fur.

Yeah, it's made me realize what looks so odd about the model. The mane has no "fur" quality to it. It looks like a balloon.

Probably would look better (in official art) if the transition between the head fur and the mane was better. The hard line is distracting to me.
Do we know if that's even his final form...?
No reason why it wouldn't be. Cub -> Lion.

Although if the female form had no mane (lioness)...

We need some sort of image with this Pokemon and Luxray re-enacting the Mufasa's Death scene from The Lion King. "Long Live The King" indeed.

The first one of these I catch will be named Kovu. Because that's a pretty great name.

ffdgh

We need some sort of image with this Pokemon and Luxray re-enacting the Mufasa's Death scene from The Lion King. "Long Live The King" indeed.

The first one of these I catch will be named Kovu. Because that's a pretty great name.

That's the name I was trying to remember. pyroar sorta has the same mane color too.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Yeah, Fire/Normal now makes sense, like Sawsbuck.

The shades on its jaw line look awful from that perspective. I actually thought the person who posted it was joking about it being the official art.

I dunno, I thought it doesn't look off since I've seen lions drawn with low muzzles like that.

Top Bottom