• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Starcraft II TeamLiquid StarLeague (TSL) 3: $35,000 prize pool, stacked roster

Haunted

ShallNoiseUpon said:
This stream is certainly rock-solid, but I have a stupid ustream logo over the food count.
That's what the observer tab is for! :D But yeah, it's slightly annoying.

Zzoram said:
ya, TSL3 has by FAR the most professional production values of foreign tournaments

even MLG was amateur in their stream production by comparison
It's actually ridiculous how well everything works at TL.

Mairu said:
I can't get over how ridiculously good some of the portraits are. The Koreans especially all look amazingly good.
Can't be stated often enough. Everyone looks fantastic
except huk

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Zzoram said:
there are 22,000 people on a 720p stream lag free.
Ya and Ive seen people with like 2000 viewers be laggy, and it was on ustreams side.

Yet Charlie Seen can get 100k+ viewers without lag. Im guessing TL sent messages to ustream beforehand to prepare extra bandwidth for them.

Mairu

uXLLO.png

Haunted

damn son

What an amazing series to start the tournament with.

Tyler looks so iffy sometimes, but he really brings it for TSL.

Zzoram

If you noticed, he used his chargelots not to attack, but to bait marauders closer so his sentries could forcefield trap them in the huge battle just before the final battle

Zzoram

ultron87 said:
Are these going to be up as VoDs at some point?

definitely

GomTV is putting them up too with Korean commentary for Korea to see how awesome Teamliquid is

24,000 viewers on 720p HD stream lag free

Mairu said:
Man, I am impressed. I really thought Tyler would end up losing that after tossing his army into that PF.
That was so sick. The double forge build really seems to be amazing. It does have a vulnerable timing before your Colossi and 2-2 come out but after that it's sick.

Top Bottom