• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Starcraft II TeamLiquid StarLeague (TSL) 3: $35,000 prize pool, stacked roster

Mairu

pbnrw.png

Snow

I know it has been said a bunch already, but stream quality and production values are sooo gooood. I think they also have a dedicated observer that's controlling the camera for TLopens and TSL, and it shows.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Snow said:
I know it has been said a bunch already, but stream quality and production values are sooo gooood. I think they also have a dedicated observer that's controlling the camera for TLopens and TSL, and it shows.
Yep, thats how alot of BW tournaments did it, mostly in korea as same as every TSL. Its super nice.

Haunted

Tyler's post after the win. :lol :lol baller trash talk.

Mairu, definitely keep the matchup screengrabs coming! I keep saving them. :D

Zzoram

These foreigners are so fucking good.

Fenix stimmed 3 marines to finish off that OL.
Strelok stimmed a single marauder in a group that was being shot by Stalkers to save it.

In GSL there were a bunch of noob Terrans stimming their whole army when stimming 3 units would've been more appropriate.

Sen has insane OL vision coverage

Mairu

Sen's response to Fenix's harass has been pretty good while Fenix's response to Sen's harass was pretty bad.

twofold

Snow said:

I'm pretty sure Day9 is controlling the camera.

Zzoram

Anything looks imbalanced in the hands of a superior player.

I hope Blizzard doesn't do something stupid and nerf forcefield or something. Terran can get Ghosts with EMP to deal with that, but never do it.

twofold

Corran Horn said:
Pretty sure he isnt. TSLs have their own observer.

Are you sure?

The obs missed a drop at one point and Day9 said something along the lines of "I totally missed that", and then there was a moment in this game on metalopolis where he made a comment about Sen's vision while the obs was in Sen's vision mode.

If there is a third person controlling the camera, he's got insanely quick reflexes.

twofold said:
If there is a third person controlling the camera, he's got insanely quick reflexes.

As people have already said, Hotbid is controlling the camera. His obsing is always very good. Esp. with showing the limited vision of each player.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
twofold said:
Are you sure?

The obs missed a drop at one point and Day9 said something along the lines of "I totally missed that", and then there was a moment in this game on metalopolis where he made a comment about Sen's vision while the obs was in Sen's vision mode.

Yeah. All of the team liquid tournaments use a third person observer. Usually a TL admin. That way Day9 and Chill dont need to worry about any of the production stuff *videos/pictures etc*

Mairu said:
I'm waiting for the spike at the last match :D

Well, that spike isn't gonna come from Korea, as the GSL is providing a Korean-commentated stream of the TSL as well (unfortunately not available to non-Korea IPs).

Deadman

36k viewers total now.

haha they switched back to the pictures of the players whilst playing the sound of the banelings hitting everything

Zzoram said:
He's so baller.

It's true though, he actually did beat Idra with 1 probe, and he probably did beat Strelok because of that 1 zealot.

Is there any like youtube clip or something of this moment? I can't remember if I saw it or not.

Top Bottom