• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrassleGaf Wrestlemania Week Event |OT| Miami 2012 Meet-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
That squash better lead to something and the crazy frequent Yes chants i heard tonight better persist at Raw tomorrow to help put him over.

Other than that, I thoroughly enjoyed myself tonight. This has been a great weekend, and I still have Raw tomorrow.

If I don't catch any of you tomorrow, it was awesome meeting you all. I know BillRiccio was leaving after tonight, so I'll be sure to shout YES! twice as hard for you brother.

If I don't catch any of you tomorrow, it was awesome meeting you all. I know BillRiccio was leaving after tonight, so I'll be sure to shout YES! twice as hard for you brother.

That's what I'm talking about! The "yes" will never die.

I had an awesome time with you dudes this weekend. You all made my first Wrestle Mania a memorable one! Wished we all could have hung out more, but hopefully we will be seeing each other next year at Wrestle Mania XXIX!!!

I want to say thsnks to djsandman for putting the meet up together. Sorry I couldn't call you back at Mania my phone died about 15 minutes after we talked.

Also big ups to mechashiva and his dude Max for carpooling to Mania with me, introducing me to all your friends, talking wrestling and yelling "yes" at passersby with me till 5 this morning. You guys rock! Let Max know he's the utter shits!!!

ZeroRay

Sorry that I couldn't meet with any of you again before/after WM.

It must have been tremendous for those in this thread who went to RAW.

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
This whole weekend makes me want to do it all over again, and actually make it a vacation instead of being in and out of work in between. I might go ahead and make the trip to Giants Stadium next year.

Great weekend.

Edit - djsandman and others going to Smackdown tomorrow: you better chant YES so hard, they won't be able to mute/dub over the crowd!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom