• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 2: Everyone Exposed but Idaho (and UCF, but they got Sandusky'd)

Ganhyun

Ohio State, you guys might need to start looking for another coach because I'm pretty sure Urban is going to start having those health issues again.

ibdsXM6AxhjR53.gif

Kriken

GG Ohio State, I was legit nervous throughout (And stated before, left for a breather). Best of luck with the rest of your season

Also, great to hear the Hokies traveling well

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Guys, I have never been around for this. OSUn losing a home opener. Drinking in The Magic. The Wonder.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
I'm glad the Virginia Tech game was keeping me entertained because the Texas Tech game is really hard to watch. Oh, great, the Virginia Tech game is over and my game still has 3 quarters left.

This is what I was afraid our offense would have looked like last season with our true freshmen QBs and no OL depth if we hadn't had our consensus All American tight end safety net.

Where my Hokies at?

That D has the swagger its been missing for years. Offense can be efficient.

Beamer needs to get his special team going tho.

Manus

Where my Hokies at?

That D has the swagger its been missing for years. Offense can be efficient.

Beamer needs to get his special team going tho.

I'm more pumped for our offense than anything else. We can actually move the ball down field this year.

Top Bottom