• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 2: Everyone Exposed but Idaho (and UCF, but they got Sandusky'd)

Just Towson. Don't care. A win is a win.

iQRwB.jpg

andycapps

Is it Tebow himeslf you detest, or the media circus surrounding him?
It's hard to separate the latter but it's not a new thing, he's just been given a microphone now and loves to hear himself speak. He has a really annoying voice too.

I'm sure he's a nice guy, but it's hard for me to separate the Gata from the commentator.

Subitai

Week 2 and the B1G is out of the playoff picture. Someone somewhere is surprised by this.
Nope, there was just a ray of hope. It is out now. Only the B1G is not allowed to play back into the hunt with early season losses.

The upside is, maybe it will be easier to schedule OOC games now that there is less risk of losing.

Kacar

VT blitzing all night and no screens ran. Refusing to run the ball or just can't. Herman is starting to piss me off.

B deck is awful also.

It's hard to separate the latter but it's not a new thing, he's just been given a microphone now and loves to hear himself speak. He has a really annoying voice too.

I'm sure he's a nice guy, but it's hard for me to separate the Gata from the commentator.

I hated Peyton Manning for so long because of the media effect. Now I kinda like the guy. Took about twelve years.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
OBC is fucking awesome. You UGAs need to realize how awesome he was for both of our rivalries.

The FSU-Florida rivalry took a massive hit when he left. His shit talk makes rivalries worth caring about.

Top Bottom