• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Citizen Gamescom Presentation Livestream | Today @ 9PM CEST / 3pm EDT / 12pm PDT

Hubbl3

Unconfirmed Member
Is anyone else without audio?

Edit: Also, I'm not sure if I'm looking at an aliasing problem or if the video is supposed to look this way, but it's driving me nuts

Bastos

Short list:

• Arena Commander: Fight with your ship on 2 maps vs AI or PvP.
  • Racing mode.
  • Arc-corp: City with stores to explore and be with other players. (Drive buggies too)
  • Universe: Fly and walk around Crusader (gas giant) and his moons and stations with other players (MMO) doing quests, doing FPS stuff, crime system (GTA style with "stars"), earn money to buy amor, clothes, weapons for you and your ship...

There are lost of different ships to choose from to play right now, some of them are multi-crew.
Quests and FPS stuff? You mean I can shoot other people like a FPS game? And quests like missions to destroy npcs, etc?

Now I'm interested. Can I still buy it? Does it run like shit on AMD(HD7970)?

Steejee

Clearly she's giving out the secret access codes to unlock the full, final completed game and they only wanted audience members to hear them.

So you lip readers GET TO WORK.

Galava

Quests and FPS stuff? You mean I can shoot other people like a FPS game? And quests like missions to destroy npcs, etc?

Now I'm interested. Can I still buy it? Does it run like shit on AMD(HD7970)?

Yeah, FPS with guns, rifles, snipers...

Quests as: Repait comm-arrays(killing pirates that roam around the broken array), kill a wanted player, look-up for clues to discover what happened to a now abandoned space-station...

Be aware that right now there are frequent bugs and crashes.

Top Bottom