• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Citizen at gamescom 2015 - presentation livestream 8pm CEST Friday Aug 7

Aw man, I missed the jump :( Caught the tail end of it.

Did he just say you can use the jump OR just fly there? Or is jumping required for long distances in the system?

This multicrew stuff is awesome and really feels like it can unlock a whole new metagame.

TheTrain

Did he just say you can use the jump OR just fly there? Or is jumping required for long distances in the system?

This multicrew stuff is awesome and really feels like it can unlock a whole new metagame.

You can also fly

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness

You could fly there if you didn't mind waiting three hours. The jump covered 3000km in the same map. (!)

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
So I watched this because I always felt like I should be interested in the game but all that crowdfunding garbage turned me off.
Thank god for that last demo, that's really the thing they need to put out there. That looked fantastic. Everything before this, including the presentation as a whole, was terrible.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Google him. You're bound to find some first class material.
Huh, so he's someone who goes out and tries to make as much of a fuss as he can whenever he feels like he's lacking the attention that he thinks he deserves. Pathetic.

Vlodril

The way your characters hands interact with the environment when you're in zero-G is really cool

the animations on boarding and in zero -g was great actually. very impressive.

that was a fantastic demo even if it broke up in the end (sc tradition by now).

Really satisfied and cant wait for more. roberts sounded pissed at the end it didnt work as it should. oh they will retry it haha.

Zalusithix

So I watched this because I always felt like I should be interested in the game but all that crowdfunding garbage turned me off.
Thank god for that last demo, that's really the thing they need to put out there. That looked fantastic. Everything before this, including the presentation as a whole, was terrible.

A lot of this was targeted towards people that have already put their money into it. We don't need to be sold on the game.

Top Bottom