• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Citizen Gamescom Presentation Livestream | Today @ 9PM CEST / 3pm EDT / 12pm PDT

AmyS

3B4kAaj.jpg

1ViwqKf.jpg

TwCTSrt.jpg

WcfK8AC.jpg

1Mz5WxK.jpg

AYkWgO8.jpg

JambiBum

So my biggest issue with the way SC does media events is that it always feels like they are more concerned about showing off new ships for people to buy. I need updates on things that aren't ships.

Megalo

Star Marine lives ! After all that time I have good faith it will be interesting to play, I hope they will soon show more about that.

I guess they will show procedural planets next

Horp

Sorry but who really wants a game with 219 different "game modes"?
I don't really get the appeal with having a tactical team fps shoved into another game like this.

Trace

Banned
I don't really get the appeal with having a tactical team fps shoved into another game like this.

It's testing for the "actual" game. Arena Commander and Star Marine won't exist in the final product.

mcrommert

Banned
It's testing for the "actual" game. Arena Commander and Star Marine won't exist in the final product.

Has this been confirmed...the way he was talking about it it seemed like they want to have them separated for drop in mutli going forward

They are building something more than just Elite Dangerous. Perhaps some of us would like to have tactical combat versus the Vanduul.

Trago

This is still Alpha? I thunk the game would be released soon?

Considering that this is Chris Robert's dream game that he's working on, I think he's gonna take every opportunity he can to fully realize it. I guess you could argue that that's not really a good thing.

TheRed

The one thing I like is their early focus on missions. What Elite and NMS lack in for me. I guess Elite is very slowly getting better.

Top Bottom