• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu (9/13): Ys Vita, UMvC3 Vita, Cave Vita, LoA Vita/PSP, GE2 PSP, NG Vita, More

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
PSP2 coming out swinging with fighting games. Hopefully that momentum stays, because after like 3-5 Capcom ports there was nothing else on the Horizon outside of 4 Arc Sys games.

Also NG PSP2 is Sigma? GODDAMN IT. Just port Black. >:|

Ezalc

Still nothing interesting for me. Are there any reports on Vita battery life yet? I don't remember reading anything on it.

Vamphuntr

Kandinsky said:
Holy shit.

From the conference thread

8ncNm.jpg

Beth Cyra

babyghost853 said:
Fixed. I don't think NG is a good game, but that does not make it fact.
Dear god, why do you want to do this? Seriously though NG is a good game, just not for everyone.

Oh and Sigma>Black.

I wonder if Cave's WP7 shooter is going to be the same one on Vita. Would be interesting if it were multiplatform for everything (ie. XBLA/PSN/Vita/WP7).

Or maybe it's yet another port of Death Smiles

Beth Cyra

Whats the logo that looks like Final Fantasy Type 0?

Or well the one that looks like it to me, 2nd one down on the left side.

Ridge Racer
From Namco Bandai, planned for launch. This will support ad-hoc, infrastructure, 3G and Near.

Katamari Damacy no Vita
From Namco Bandai, planned for launch. The name is a play on "Nobita," or "extend." This time, you can apparently extend yourself by touching the screen. This skill can be used to apply your junk picking up skills (there has to be a word for that!) to small areas or large areas wherever appropriate.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma
This seems to be an updated port of the original. It will have a hero mode and additional weapons and costumes.

Browser Sangokushi
A free-to-download-and-play item transaction based game from AQ Interactive. I do believe this is the first free-to-play game announced for Vita.

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
Capcom is aiming to launch this fighter with Vita.

Shooting Game
A shooting game from Cave. That's not the actual name, of course. At least I don't think it is...

Shirotsuku DX
Also from Cave, this is based off their popular social title (yes, Cave makes social games in addition to hardcore shooters).

http://andriasang.com/comy5h/

B.K.

Katamari!

Katamari Damacy no Vita
From Namco Bandai, planned for launch. The name is a play on "Nobita," or "extend." This time, you can apparently extend yourself by touching the screen. This skill can be used to apply your junk picking up skills (there has to be a word for that!) to small areas or large areas wherever appropriate.

http://andriasang.com/comy5h/

Slime

Banned
My copy of MGS HD Collection for PS3 better include a download code for the Vita version, or else I have zero interest.

StuBurns said:
We already knew about the MGS/ZoE collections.

it's been quite a while since we've heard about it, I was starting to think they scrapped the idea, thank god they're not, nice to see a more recent confirmation.

Top Bottom