• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facism

Galatasaray [3 - 2] Fenerbahce

GS played with 10 men for the last 25 mins and still won turkish super cup

B_426c15dd94a2ae7199a6d203c3d08109.jpg

yeh stupid fucking foul by Caner to give away a penalty on the 85th minute.

Tc91

He won me over on his debut alone. Much better than I expected for the price.

His goal was top class. Looking forward to seeing Liverpool under Brendan Rodgers.

Edit: Anyone watching the Olympic ceremony? Definitely some great acts but also some shite ones aka One Direction.

sneaky77

I wish refs in Spain had the guts to show that red card like in the Community Shield, against the big teams, not just against the Getafe's of the world

elsk

Banned
sneaky77, what's up with Athletic right now? Some papers in Germany saying Javi Martínez is joining Bayern for 33M. Also:

El presidente Josu Urrutia ofrecerá una rueda de prensa el lunes día 13 de agosto de 2012 a las 12:30 horas en la sala de prensa de Ibaigane. Durante la jornada no habrá comparecencia de prensa en las instalaciones de Lezama.

Zabojnik

You know, I legitimately hope we get Llorente and I hope the combination of Marotta's statement and Bilbao's presser tomorrow means we'll have our prima punta.

But for once I wish Marotta would be coy with the media. I have a feeling they sabotage our chances. RVP? Suarez? Jovetic? Yes, we are interested in them.

officenonono.gif

Marry's pulling a long con. Llorente is just a smokescreen for Jovetic.
I want both. Bad.

sneaky77

sneaky77, what's up with Athletic right now? Some papers in Germany saying Javi Martínez is joining Bayern for 33M. Also:

No idea.. nothing on the Spanish papers that I was able to find. I know there was a quote from Juve president that they were trying to buy Llorente but that we were not willing to negotiate.. I doubt we were willing to negotiate for Martinez considering he has 3 yrs left in his contract.
Is not like we are in bad financial position and need to sell either.

elsk

Banned
It seems that Martinez stays but Llorente is leaving to Juve.

Really? according to Marca and AS, they don't want to sell Llorente but they aren't talking about Javi.

The german press is pretty sure about Javi Martínez joining Bayern, and Rummenigge gave a hint about it during an interview.

No idea.. nothing on the Spanish papers that I was able to find. I know there was a quote from Juve president that they were trying to buy Llorente but that we were not willing to negotiate.. I doubt we were willing to negotiate for Martinez considering he has 3 yrs left in his contract.
Is not like we are in bad financial position and need to sell either.

Thanks. I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

Really? according to Marca and AS, they don't want to sell Llorente but they aren't talking about Javi.

The german press is pretty sure about Javi Martínez joining Bayern, and Rummenigge gave a hint about it during an interview.

Llorente hinted on ETB that he was likely to leave or something like that.

Martinez was supposed to clarify his future after the Olympics, but we had no words.

Maybe Urrutia talks abouth both of them. He also has to explain certain events that happened with Bielsa.

sneaky77

If both players leave there may be a riot in San Mames next Sunday for the opener... specially if Martinez leaves.

Llorente's agent said that Athletic should sell or the player will just walk away free next season...

What did I miss?

Just some Oasis hating in the Olympics thread -

The moment when Bloc Party announced to 80,000 people that had been cut off from the internet for 5 days that Oasis had split might be one of the best moments of my life. Relief washed over me in an awesome way that I'd never have to put up with that overrated shite again, then Beady Eye came along and for the first time, I actually contemplated offering myself to be eaten on a German forum.

Arnie

Stop putting me in muppet mode. He says a medical is due at 11am tomorrow, with an interview at 6pm. So we'll establish how much credibility he has rather soon.

dc89

And there goes another pleb from my Facebook friend list.

"Wats wiv all the Olympic status's get a fukin a life is shit. I wudnt watch it an im doin fuk all. All ur taxs been spent on it. Pick! More wages or watch this shit. I know what id choose"

Spelling reflected accurately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom