• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

Who here that's a United fan thinks Fletcher will make a comeback?

A complete toss up. I have no idea what to think. The medical condition he had deteriorated his body....I hope for the best and would love a comeback because hes a good player. Especially in our weak midfield.

MPW

CL draw will be so good. This edition will be scary. So many strong teams.

possibility of Madrid, City, Dortmund and Juventus in one group.

not-sure-baby.jpg

Lightning

Banned
I hope Theo doesn't try and force an exit... I'm not his greatest fan but further damage to our attacking force is not what I want to see.

Soi-Fong

more like, omgwtfbbq he is already paying child support?

The child support thing doesn't bother me. Many footballers his age and talent already have children.

What bothers me is Santos "bending" the rules and actually supporting this irresponsible spending on his end.

elsk

Banned
Tymo removed all his Bayern-related photos from his Facebook profile. -Yes, he lets you add him to his Facebook personal profile, that's how awesome he is.-

:( #freetymo

AndresON777

shooting blanks
So is Valdes, and he starts every game!

I changed my xbl motto to DIE VICTOR VALDES. Anyway, alexis is such a bum and I think he cost the same as Falcao. Dammit Pep.

Ill be talking shit about Falcao next week tho. Its conmebol qualifiers and we have Uruguay and Chile :(

CONCACAF can we plz move in?

Everybody knows it, they signed him in the hope of him being another Dani Alves. They have Jordi Alba now so I don't see the point in using Adriano against strong sides.

Jonhnson gets a huge amount of stick for his supposed inability to defend. Christ knows what these people think of Adriano

elsk

Banned
Must be a City fan these days.

PSG is where is at these days

elsk, as viceroy of Honduras football gaf can I motion for Colombia to be moved to CONCAF? You get a free Narco Manager of your choice. I have a good buddy that is Hondureño :]

I would rather merge Canada, USA, México, Honduras, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Jamaica, Guatemala and Panamá with the CONMEBOL. Fuck the rest.

Haha, really? That's great, you live in Colombia?
edit: Actually, I had a colombian girl in my high school promotion. She was cool and with good body, as you would expect.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
PSG is where is at these days

I would rather merge Canada, USA, México, Honduras, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Jamaica, Guatemala and Panamá with the CONMEBOL. Fuck the rest.

Haha, really? That's great, you live in Colombia?
edit: Actually, I had a colombian girl in my high school promotion. She was cool and with good body, as you would expect.

No I live near Atlanta, USA. it'll never happen tho because sud america will murder USA. Mexico would prolly still make it cos of the Azteca. Is your boy espinoza leaving kansas city?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
One of my absolute favourite players turns 40 (!) today.

Pavel_Nedved_guitar.jpg

He shares a birthday with Paulo Sousa, Vladimir Jugovic and one from the current crop, Simone Pepe.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Watching the women's Mexico vs Nigeria match. I'm hyped!

We are probably gonna lose though. Nigeria are favourites for the title.
I've just been catching up with the women's U-20 World Cup.

Usually the Japanese women's side are pretty erm.. physical in appearance. But the U-20s seem different! I definitely have a crush on Yoko Tanaka.

tanaka_yoko.jpg

004.jpg

20120827-00000318-soccerk-000-0-view.jpg

Also this is an amazing photo:

http://www.fifa.com/u20womensworldcup/matches/round=258175/match=300200443/photolist.html#1685458

dat hair

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Marotta "Llorente could remain a target for next season. We'll see in January but it's premature"

Fucking lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom