• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I cant blame Valdes for losing this cup. He was awesome today, match could've been worse for us if he didnt save all those balls.

Song looked good in those minutes he was in, did more than Busquets.

Fergie

Banned
I cant blame Valdes for losing this cup. He was awesome today, match could've been worse for us if he didnt save all those balls.

The Barca defense was at massive fault this time, all over the place and just getting destroyed. Much calmer in second.

Yeah Song is very creative with the ball.

MPW

yeah song and modric played well for the few minutes they got

was kaka even on the bench for madrid? WHERE IS HE?

d46wY.jpg

Kaka's not in the pic :lol

I should but I don't see why there is so much hate between the two cities.

God knows. I have my own reasons for hating them though.

Produces the greatest atmosphere though, as cliche as it sounds you can almost feel the electricity in the air on derby day. It was my first time actually attending last season (got given a free ticket by a total stranger in a bar 5 minutes before kick off!), it was totally mental inside the stadium, I've never been to a game like it.

And when we win you'll end up having one of the best nights out ever in the City, everyone is totally on cloud 9.

Happy with the Javi Martinez signing. It's not a bad idea to overpay for real talent, as long as he stays healthy.

When's the champions league draw?

I want to see Real, City, Juve, Dortmund.

What surprise me of Barça today, wasn't the two clear mistakes in defense (they're humans and Madrid really preassure in the beginning of the match with great fotball) but the fact that Barça was KO after the second goal for about 25 min until Messi goal.

I mean, no matter what, Barça is a really strong team even in the adversity. The other team scores 2 goals? better be prepared to suffer, beacsue they're gonna score you one goal no matter waht. They always strike back.....like the Empire...lol

But this time, the team really felt...totally KO....I think is in that deparment where Pep's work is gonna be missed.

Happy with the Javi Martinez signing. It's not a bad idea to overpay for real talent, as long as he stays healthy.

When's the champions league draw?

I want to see Real, City, Juve, Dortmund.

Javi Martinez is a good mid...but 40M? lol

He's overrated. IMO

The fuck? I think it IS shoped in there :lol :lol

No it's not, lol.

Somekind of last gift from Mou lol.

I feel bad for him, though. He's not by any means a great player, but you can see he loves Real Marid and he always put a lot of effort.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I don't think Valdez redeemed himself. This game is the level I expect from him or any other goal keeper that defends a top tier team. I'm sorry but that goal shouldn't have happened.

As for macherano, what's the point on been good on the hard tackles and fail in the easy one. I can forgive him for this, but was also so stupid goal.

Now Ronaldo goal was godly, yet it was painful to nwatch how had valdez not touched it, pique was there.

Pique's form is not the greatest, kinda slow

Xavi's level is worrying me, I guess prime time was 2 years ago now on a decline

Messi and Pedro were alright

There is a disconnection with Alexis, but I feel it has to do with the midfield

Busquets was bad today

Iniesta tried but got burned down really quick, merit to madrid IMO

Kinda liked alba offense but on defense it started really poor.

And Adriano, man that guy does not belong in this team. I'm sorry be he doesn't bring anything.

Solid analysis. I personally feel bad for shakira boy (Pique) because since he started banging her his form has been TERRIBLE. He was so good before, =(. i can't blame him though, if I was all up in shakira I don't think I could think of anything else, lol

G-Unit

You are being too harsh on Adriano I think, he is a fantastic squad member, its not his fault Alves got injured and he was a surprise inclusion in the wrong position. + We learned in his first season that he is weak at RB and is a very good player at Left Back.

And I thought Pedro and Messi were much better than alright. Xavi and Busquets let me down though. Iniesta was average. Might not be a popular thought but I didn't think Ronaldos goal was that great, his backheel touch flick thing was fantastic, but his control when the ball came back down and the actual shot were both average. (just looked at it again, he had to reposition himself because his touch was off).

Credit to him though, 5 goals in a row in El Clasicos. Messi also reached a milestone of 15 goals in Clasicos. That's 15 goals and 10 assists from Messi vs Casillas.

And that is why we need a second rcb. Do you remember who was covering ronaldo when he scored in The copa del rey Madrid won? Yep it was Adriano. He didnt v
Even tried to make it difficult. Yeah i dunno, not a barca player imo

I think he'll easily clear 20 league goals for us.
You think? That's quite alot. I know he got to 30 last year but he was on absolute FIRE and the main man at Arsenal playing pretty much every match.

I'll be happy if he and Rooney get 30 between them in the league for us, will be very happy with that.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Solid analysis. I personally feel bad for shakira boy (Pique) because since he started banging her his form has been TERRIBLE. He was so good before, =(. i can't blame him though, if I was all up in shakira I don't think I could think of anything else, lol

you can shoot blanks for one.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
I just want Chivas* to win, and for nobody else to get injured**.

*By at least three goals.
**Except Báez, De Luna, Reynoso, and Esparza.

K1LLER7

You think? That's quite alot. I know he got to 30 last year but he was on absolute FIRE and the main man at Arsenal playing pretty much every match.

I'll be happy if he and Rooney get 30 between them in the league for us, will be very happy with that.
I'm thinking Kagawa could get around 15 goals.

Fergie

Banned
Oh yeah, Fifa 13 going to be mad with all these transfers, no more Madrid or Barca only choices. United going to be brilliant. Good riddance to Spanish only choices some players make.

kharma45

I do, and I see him being the unquestionable main man at United now until Rooney a) comes back and then b) works that lard arse into shape.

20 goals I think should be a very realistic target for him if he's going to be taking free kicks and penalties (not that he'll get a lot but it'll help) for us as well as getting fantastic service from the likes of Valencia and hopefully Kagawa.

Oh yeah, Fifa 13 going to be mad with all these transfers, no more Madrid or Barca only choices. United going to be brilliant. Good riddance to Spanish only choices some players make.

I'll still be sticking with Belgium <3

PaulLFC

There's rumours going round that Harry Redknapp might be being lined up to replace Allardyce at West Ham. No idea if there's any truth to them, maybe we should ask 'Arry himself?

arry1.jpg

To be honest, I'm mostly looking forward to how Big Sam handles this on Twitter...

I'm thinking Kagawa could get around 15 goals.
Yeah I'm hoping Shinji gets to double figures at least. If we keep playing him in the #10 role I'm confident he will. It might take him a while before he's fully confident in the side though but it was good to see him take some shots on against Fulham.

Hopefully he's having that chat with the players this week about giving him the damn ball!

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Alineación Chivas: Michel, Esparza, Reynoso, C. Pérez, Ponce, Araujo, Báez, Fabián, Márquez Lugo, Torres y Fierro.

4-3-3 again. :( Not enough facepalms.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
All those chants? pre-recorded. I can't believe they were charging about 500 pesos for this match. They should have given the tickets away for free; at least they would make up the money in concessions.

EDIT: Fierro is gonna be amazing in a few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom