• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

556604_470531282987093_713140499_n.jpg

Exact same scenario as Cesc(even the same trophy). Except he was trophyless for longer. :lol

Messi

Exact same scenario as Cesc(even the same trophy). Except he was trophyless for longer. :lol

Didn't cesc win 3 in 3 games?

Oh yeah, Fifa 13 going to be mad with all these transfers, no more Madrid or Barca only choices. United going to be brilliant. Good riddance to Spanish only choices some players make.

I use Levante, Hercules, Deportivo, Betis and on some less frequent matches as Bilbao and Villareal.

I am not part of the problem.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Why is Fabián playing on the left? Van't Schip obviously watched the Olympic, games but he doesn't understand why he was playing in that zone there. :(

edit: MOTHERFUCKING PALO

elsk

Banned
Why is Fabián playing on the left? Van't Schip obviously watched the Olympic, games but he doesn't understand why he was playing in that zone there. :(

edit: MOTHERFUCKING PALO

They're trying to convert him in a Iniesta-type of attacking mid. Obviously 4-2-3-1 is the way to go but you think Cruyff is going to drop the 4-3-3? hahaha

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
FUCKING FIERRO
They're trying to convert him in a Iniesta-type of attacking mid. Obviously 4-2-3-1 is the way to go but you think Cruyff is going to drop the 4-3-3? hahaha
That's how we were playing last year when we made the Liguilla twice!

Firing Güero Real was the stupidest idea Vergara ever had.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Neil Lennon is set to use the Champions League as the lure for a sensational bid to bring Italian superstar Alessandro del Piero to Celtic.

Please. O:

sneaky77

Didn't cesc win 3 in 3 games?

I use Levante, Hercules, Deportivo, Betis and on some less frequent matches as Bilbao and Villareal.

I am not part of the problem.

I use Bilbao 90% of the time, and I mix it up with Valencia, Benfica and last yr a lot of Bremen.. but since there is no Marin this season thats probably out.

GorillaJu

I just can't believe we're going to have to go without Lucas for another two to three months.

We have Allen and Sahin, both of whom are competent defensively (I suspect Allen will take on the holding role), so the blow is softened compared to last year, but Lucas is the fulcrum of our team.

GorillaJu

Spartak Moscow and Manchester City are my favorite Fifa teams. I use City 90% of the time because match making is a breeze (by this I mean it goes quickly) when you're using a 5 star team.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
goooooooooooooooooooooool

FUCKNIG YES

We scored a goal
against a team from Trinidad

edti: this fucking defence
EDIT2: CARLITOS FIERRROOOOOOO omg Cubo is such a fucking tronco
edit3: Fabián no te vayas nunca al Bayern. :( 3-0

Stulaw

I would love to see Allardyce gone from West Ham.

If he goes I hope he takes the 17m bid for Andy Carroll with him.

The 17m valuation for Carroll was a bit much but Big Sam's a good manager, I went to see West Ham win against Crewe on Tuesday and the second half was quite entertaining, Danny Potts being our best defender, Maiga pretty much palaying the same way Carlton Cole does but without falling over as much, and Vaz Te pretty much playing every single role on the pitch except goalkeeper.

I think as long as West Ham don't make the defensive mistakes they made against Swansea on Saturday, they'll definitely stay up.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
zGmYZ.gif
We scored four against a team from Trinidad!
zGmYZ.gif

I'll take my victories as they come. Strangely, I'm more worried about Puebla next Saturday than about Costa Rica next week.

Spartak Moscow and Manchester City are my favorite Fifa teams. I use City 90% of the time because match making is a breeze (by this I mean it goes quickly) when you're using a 5 star team.

Welliton from Spartak is amazing in Fifa. My brother banned me from using him, claiming he is broken.

MPW

CL draw what time tmrrw (eastern)?

The champions of England, Spain, Italy and Germany could all end up in the same group when the Champions League draw takes place on Thursday.

ultimate group of death!

Soi-Fong

looking forward to gervinho and podolski, uh... you know... you know.

Giroud! lol

CL draw what time tmrrw (eastern)?

The champions of England, Spain, Italy and Germany could all end up in the same group when the Champions League draw takes place on Thursday.

ultimate group of death!

City, RM, Dortmund and Juve..? Hell yes! Reckon City won't even make it past the group stages if this happens.

Salazar

The goals will come for Arsenal. Can Poldi or Giroud shoot from distance ?

Looking forward to the match, anyway. Also to Newcastle battering Villa. Please, Newcastle. Batter Villa.

GorillaJu

Welliton from Spartak is amazing in Fifa. My brother banned me from using him, claiming he is broken.

Haha Welliton is so good it's ridiculous. It does feel like cheating. He has no right being on a four star team.

Santos has Neymar, of course, but he doesn't have his stats in the right place for scoring loads of goals. Welliton scores everytime he touches the ball pretty much.

The goals will come for Arsenal. Can Poldi or Giroud shoot from distance ?

Looking forward to the match, anyway. Also to Newcastle battering Villa. Please, Newcastle. Batter Villa.

By what honor does Villa deserve your ire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom