• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
You know, we have a FIFA thread guys.

Also, CSKA Moscow is a great team for H2H. So is Schalke and Aston Villa.

image.php

Who's making the new thread? Don't want Mumei/Sviatoslav to shut us down

AndresON777

shooting blanks
So how's anyone supposed to get to the stadium? Desert buggys?

warthog_halo.jpg

Aston Villa is actually a great H2H team because they are only 4 stars.

Really? I need to get back into seasons but I like Falcao being on a 'good' fifa team

Colombia got straight fucked since we're 4.5 stars so I always face Portugal which is ridiculously overpowered.

Quaresma > Messi :(

Yurt said:
Hopefully not you.

Fry! Where are you!

lol I'm not that much of an asshole. Fry is probably throwing the controller across the room as he plays FIFA

I'll make it if I can get a good title from someone.

Re: Aston Villa. Agbonlahor is fast. Bent is a finisher, Benteke is fast, strong, and wins every header, and Bannan is a great passer and a pretty good long shot taker.

Really? I need to get back into seasons but I like Falcao being on a 'good' fifa team

Colombia got straight fucked since we're 4.5 stars so I always face Portugal which is ridiculously overpowered.

Quaresma > Messi :(

lol I'm not that much of an asshole. Fry is probably throwing the controller across the room as he plays FIFA
Not for a Berezutski led defense :p

Hixx

Noooooooo Phil Brown is going to Hartlepool. He's ganna be arl owa the local telly leek ye knaar

WITTY SUBTITLE THREAD 2012/13 |OT8| whats a football

Meier

I actually feel kinda bad for juan pablo. Other than the one day he shit up the thread, I thought he was an okay poster. I think he must have been an alt though because his posts on GAF in general were so infrequent for quite awhile and then he started posting like a mad man in comparison.

I actually feel kinda bad for juan pablo. Other than the one day he shit up the thread, I thought he was an okay poster. I think he must have been an alt though because his posts on GAF in general were so infrequent for quite awhile and then he started posting like a mad man in comparison.
Me too. Don't think he should have been banned myself.

Facism

just come back from our final game in our 6-a-side season. Finished top of the league, promoted to division 1 and best Goal difference in the league.

Next week we get our trophies and play our first game in our promotion. Was a really good, tough game tonight. Finished 2 - 2, we forced them to take the majority of their shots at a distance and we hit the post 5 times.

dc89

Vita PS1 emulation is so poor.

The whole L2 and R2 being mapped to the touch panel is shite. The area its mapped to is so small it's making the Dollet part of FF8 nearly impossible as you have to escape that stupid robot mech fight!

Fucking Vita, it's going in the bin at this rate.

Acidote

Carlos Slim is supposedly close to buy Getafe very soon. The current owner is at Hotel Camino Real de Pachuca (30% of the group owned by Slim). We'll see if it comes to an agreement and Slim enters La Liga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom