• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

You have to admit its funny giver your, er, reputation for failing to read the thread and posting things which are new to you, but have been discussed pages (and posts) before :p

I'm like an echo.

----

So JT's injury is similar to Aguero's in regards to it was suspected to be the worst but its not terrible after all.

elsk

Banned
Anyone got any personal remedies for a sore throat?

sterimar-nasal-spray.jpg

+

Hot chamomile tea with honey and lemon.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Supporting Aston Villa grants you access to the cool club. AA, rodvik and Wes, can't get much better than that.
ibaW30ADr57oVm.gif

Veratti is coming to Juventus he said, its his boyhood club he said, he'll learn everything from Pirlo he said.

Atleast we got Black Pirlo.

I was naive and I believed Jessie J when she said It's Not About The Money.

BUT IT IS, ISN'T IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit:
I still believe :( (strangely appropriate song, Dirty Money - I'm Coming Home)

AndresON777

shooting blanks
_39709103_angel300.jpg

In Memoriam

I do like their kit a lot but is it weird I always confuse west ham and aston villa?

---Fry has that gif I'm sure but he's too busy losing at FIFA right now lol

dc89

1 - Sheffield United's defeat means Manchester City are the only unbeaten team in England's top four divisions this season. Blunted.

@opta

Crisis. Yup. We're in crisis.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
1 - Sheffield United's defeat means Manchester City are the only unbeaten team in England's top four divisions this season. Blunted.

@opta

Crisis. Yup. We're in crisis.

You have to win in Europe with dat squad

Roberto-Mancini-2.jpg

some really good pics of Mancini out there it was hard to pick lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
You have to win in Europe with dat squad

http://www.independent.co.uk/incoming/article8056959.ece/ALTERNATES/w460/Roberto-Mancini-2.jpg[IMG]

some really good pics of Mancini out there it was hard to pick lol[/QUOTE]

I love this one:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/kQzSz.jpg

You can see the sack in his eyes. A man who realized his imminent demise and accepted his fate.

RichieS99

Banned
I know Im not in here much but I figure I should declare my loyalties for the opening post.
I am a Real fan until I die stemming from when I was a small boy and my family took me to Madrid. Walked into the Bernabeu and fell in love there.
In the interest of preventing a riot with my Irish brothers add Bray Wanderers from L.O.I and so the new girlfriend doesnt rip my balls off and use them for entertainment on her flight tomorrow I should say I am fond of Rubin Kazan too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom