• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I know Im not in here much but I figure I should declare my loyalties for the opening post.
I am a Real fan until I die stemming from when I was a small boy and my family took me to Madrid. Walked into the Bernabeu and fell in love there.
In the interest of preventing a riot with my Irish brothers add Bray Wanderers from L.O.I and so the new girlfriend doesnt rip my balls off and use them for entertainment on her flight tomorrow I should say I am fond of Rubin Kazan too.
Welcome!!

pulga

Banned
I know Im not in here much but I figure I should declare my loyalties for the opening post.
I am a Real fan until I die stemming from when I was a small boy and my family took me to Madrid. Walked into the Bernabeu and fell in love there.
In the interest of preventing a riot with my Irish brothers add Bray Wanderers from L.O.I and so the new girlfriend doesnt rip my balls off and use them for entertainment on her flight tomorrow I should say I am fond of Rubin Kazan too.

Don't worry, the LOI nutjob is banned. More Madrid fans are always welcome in here!

Slizz

Another JuanPablo alt? :lol Just kidding.

Anyways nice, have you been to any Real games since?

And post more, always good to stir up shit with Barca fans here.

FootballFan

Welcome Richie :D

JuanPablo alt? :p

K1LLER7

Welcome! :)

Your team almost cost someone £300! :lol

Wes

venison crêpe

You're not a real fan until you put £300 on them winning.

Bienviendo.

FootballFan

Another JuanPablo alt? :lol Just kidding.

Anyways nice, have you been to any Real games since?

And post more, always good to stir up shit with Barca fans here.

You have great taste in women Slizz, but your hate is wrongly directed. :p

Our team isn't even that good anymore. Ozil is better than Iniesta, Schweini and Pirlo are better than Xavi, Shaqiri soon to surpass Messi. :(

rodvik

Welcome!

Slizz

Our team isn't even that good anymore. Ozil is better than Iniesta, Schweini and Pirlo are better than Xavi, Shaqiri soon to surpass Messi. :(

No hate. Banter is what makes this thread incredible =P

Also, Venezuela vs. Nigeria this Wednesday is here in Miami, I'm having a hard time justifying prices with an atrocious setup like this:

1slxI.jpg

EDIT: I guess 25$ to be stuck in a corner isn't too bad.

RichieS99

Banned
Thanks for all of the welcomes. I can safely assure everyone that I am not JuanPablo and only saw Bray when I was 10. Only brought it up so he wouldnt have another stroke over it.

I have seen Real play a few times and was even lucky enough to be there the night Raul scored his 200th league goal.

Rubin Kazan is because my girlfriend is from Kazan and when I told her that I didnt pay any attention to the Russian league I almost got murdered which is always nice.

FootballFan

No hate. Banter is what makes this thread incredible =P

Also, Venezuela vs. Nigeria this Wednesday is here in Miami, I'm having a hard time justifying prices with an atrocious setup like this:

1slxI.jpg

EDIT: I guess 25$ to be stuck in a corner isn't too bad.

I though afer dark is what makes this thread incredible.

200? :lol wtf did Messi join the Venezuelan team or something?

Rubin Kazan is because my girlfriend is from Kazan and when I told her that I didnt pay any attention to the Russian league I almost got murdered which is always nice.

Ahh you will get along well with our resident Russian poster who lives in Canada and supports Arsenal but also watches Zenit. Sviatoslav.

Clegg

Cead mile failte

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Djokovic is a beast. Not even Fed can stop him.

Been disappointed in him in the last few slams though. He's my favorite though <3 the Djoker

this is excellent. I hope Yurt/elsk are ready for this gif

LMAO flawless

Well what do you expect when you throw money at Hulk and Witsel.
Sign the true greats like Salomon Rondon.

Joke's on you, we lost both games before we got Hulk and Witsel.

And nothing is worse than paying 20 million for Carlos Eduardo, lololol

But Rondon must be the reason why those tickets to the Venezuela game are selling for 200 bucks.

pulga

Banned

Xavi wishes he could stroke Pirlo's GodBeard.

RichieS99

Banned
Nothing is worse than playing 20 million for Carlos Eduardo, lololol

But Rondon must be the reason why those tickets to the Venezuela game are selling for 200 bucks.

I had to laugh looking at the team the first time though. Sitting there looking at the likes of Rondon, Orbais and Marcano thinking "so thats where they went".

I had to laugh looking at the team the first time though. Sitting there looking at the likes of Rondon, Orbais and Marcano thinking "so thats where they went".
Rubin have been trying to find a competent striker for years and I doubt Rondon will be it either. Players forget how to score when they come to Kazan.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Brasil gaf do any of you know what team yall are playing with on Wednesday against Colombia?

I hope Neymar plays. Would like to see Muriel and Jackson get some play time as well.

--Googled Xavi hernandez beard and got this:

cristiano-ronaldo-unshaved-face.jpg

Brasil gaf do any of you know what team yall are playing with on Wednesday against Colombia?

I hope Neymar plays. Would like to see Muriel and Jackson get some play time as well.

Any team Brazil puts out there will be too much for you donkey fuckers. You're just lucky that Hulk is still injured.

CSKA Moscow are so good on FIFA, been using them randomly, so quick on the counter. Playing with 4-2-3-1:

Akinfeev

Fernandes - Ignashevich - Berezutski - Schennikov

Elm - Mamayev

Tosic - Dzagoev - Honda

Doumbia

Seriously, I'm rubbish at Fifa Seasons, but this team are awesome. Was losing 2-0 to Everton, then just went all-out attack in the second half and ended up winning 4-2. My best comeback!

Anyone want to play with me on PS3?

CSKA Moscow are so good on FIFA, been using them randomly, so quick on the counter. Playing with 4-2-3-1:

Akinfeev

Elm - Mamayev

Tosic - Dzagoev - Honda

Doumbia

Seriously, I'm rubbish at Fifa Seasons, but this team are awesome. Was losing 2-0 to Everton, then just went all-out attack in the second half and ended up winning 4-2. My best comeback!

See Andres? Teams with Berezutski led defenses are unstoppable.

AndresON777

shooting blanks

Akinfeev

Elm - Mamayev

Tosic - Dzagoev - Honda

Doumbia

Yeah that team looks good on paper. I only play ultimate team though

I have to have seria a or liga players but I think I can squeeze Dzagoeve into my squad. Only good Russian player along with that keeper too

Sviatoslav said:
See Andres? Teams with Berezutski led defenses are unstoppable.

Yeah you guys defended good against Portugal I saw most of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom