• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Barca fans are just silly glory hunters, kids and soccer moms. Liverpool is for crazy people and not the good kind of crazy like you.

Lol I was a Barça fan before Messi or Dinho. Madrid has waaaaaay more titles still.

Barca fans are the worst IRL. At least the ones I encountered.

It's very touching eh?

Fabio is awesome

Myself, Arnie and others will welcome you with open arms - join us! gooble gobble gooble gobble

<3

=)

edit Falcao is going to PSG lol

Yen

FUCK BT. My internet has been pure shit for about a week now. Can barely load up webpages, never mind movies or tv streaming.

Wilbur

Banned
FUCK BT. My internet has been pure shit for about a week now. Can barely load up webpages, never mind movies or tv streaming.

Get Jeff on the case.

Just realised, jobs I've applied for. I get no signal at uni. What if they ring and I never find out? How do I fucking get voicemails on an iPhone?! I have like 14 quid a week to last me until January unless I get a fucking job.

Get Jeff on the case.

Just realised, jobs I've applied for. I get no signal at uni. What if they ring and I never find out? How do I fucking get voicemails on an iPhone?! I have like 14 quid a week to last me until January unless I get a fucking job.

Time to sign on.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Get Jeff on the case.

Switch phones with your brother, temporarily. Assuming he's not attending classes with you.

Fuck me, I might have to. Can I do that with a student loan? How embarrassing.

I had to during the summer. It's the fucking worst. Worst part is they view all people there all the same, I was actually looking for work but still got treated like shit, got very little help.

Thank god for the Entertainer ;)

elseanio

SIGN IT HERE

Some may be interested in signing this. It was one of these government petitions that led to a debate on the Hillsborough Disaster, finally setting things in motion to bring the truth we have today. Full report here

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/lfc-backs-anne-williams-petition

Liverpool Football Club has thrown its weight behind a petition to help a dying mother gain justice for her son after 23 years.

Campaigners want the Attorney General to bring forward the new inquest into the death of Kevin Williams at Hillsborough in 1989. Their petition follows news that his mother and long-time Hillsborough campaigner Anne Williams has terminal cancer.

The Attorney General applied for new inquests for all 96 victims following the Hillsborough Independent Panel report in September - but no timescale has yet been set.

If 100,000 people sign the petition, the issue will be considered for debate in Parliament.

Liverpool Football Club today confirmed it will carry a link inviting fans to sign the e-petition in news stories published on the official website until the petition passes the 100,000 mark or the closing date of January 29, 2013 is reached.

An email will be sent to all staff encouraging them to sign the petition and another email will be sent to a large proportion of UK fans over the age of 18 inviting them to support Anne's cause.

Further messages of support will be printed in a forthcoming matchday programme and announced over the PA system at Anfield while leaflets will be distributed around Anfield on a matchday.

A series of short video messages will also be recorded this week promoting the e-petition and distributed on all club platforms - including social media sites, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter - while a splash page will be created to greet UK visitors to the website on a planned day of action.

If you would like to support Anne Williams, click here to add your name to the e-petition.

SIGN IT HERE

Cuddler

Conte: " ... ovviamente devono essere forti come Marchisio, De Ceglie e Giovinco, non e' che possiamo portare in prima squadra delle pippe. [smiles]"

ibaW30ADr57oVm.gif
Is this true? If so lolololol
The part about how he told off the italian journalists (and I use the term loosely) after they cheered Chelsea's last minute goal in CL was amazing. I love how this interview, by going directly to the fans, is basically a big 'fuck you' to the obnoxious italian media.
That was really some of the most unprofessional things ever.
Realistic GTA can fuck off.

Hell, all open world games can fuck off right now.
FFXIII lover?
Long interview with Buffon, best bit for BAAAYEEEERN-GAF:

"I like Karim Benzema and Franck Ribery to death, but they can do even better. For me, they have the qualities and the potential to reach the level of Leo Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.”

elsk and Fry redeemed.
He's basically saying that if they continue to play for Bayern and Real Madrid they will never reach that level, please come to Juventus, the only possible team where they can reach that level.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
@Cuddler Nope, not into JRPGs.

-

De Rossi suspended for three games. Only six games remain before the transfer window opens.

I don't think he's happy with Zeman.

elsk

Banned
Ribéry has been on fire for months now. Easily in the top3 best players in the world.

Ribéry smiling is one of the creepiest things I've ever seen in my life, tho:

tumblr_mddjhcjT4e1qirb4fo4_400.gif

dc89

@Cuddler Nope, not into JRPGs.

-

De Rossi suspended for three games. Only six games remain before the transfer window opens.

I don't think he's happy with Zeman.

You're my Italian football expert. You know what I'm going to ask. So...what are the chances?

Lightning

Banned
I was just joking, FFXIII was criticized a lot because of its linearity.
I've actually finished the game and I liked it
Linearity was only one of the many problems with FFXIII. It's an alright game I guess but FFX does most things better while FFXII did everying better.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
You're my Italian football expert. You know what I'm going to ask. So...what are the chances?
Lol I'm no expert, my judgement is often clouded.

Chances are certainly higher than before. :p He's playing below his standards, and clashes with Zeman on daily basis it seems. :/

Ribéry has been on fire for months now. Easily in the top3 best players in the world.

Ribéry smiling is one of the creepiest things I've ever seen in my life, tho:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mddjhcjT4e1qirb4fo4_400.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
See, now I have no problem calling Ribery one of the best in the world. Unlike Robben, the effective one trick pony. :p
[quote="Awesome Animals, post: 44257436"]But isn't Demon Souls and Dark Souls a JRPG![/QUOTE]
NOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's a western RPG made by Japanese people! Anyway, I think my main problem with JRPGs is their turn-based system.

Lightning

Banned
No more Versus Avatar. Even you have given up hope.
Yeah. I find it bullshit that S-E feed us more FFXIII shit while not finishing a game they announced 6 years ago so I've lost all interest in it. S-E announced a FFX HD and then it was never heard off again as well. That company pisses me off now.

faridmon

FFX is my favourite FF, I didn't like FFXII.

FF XII is my favourite FF game, I didn't like FF X that much.

Yeah. I find it bullshit that S-E feed us more FFXIII shit while not finishing a game they announced 6 years ago so I've lost all interest in it. S-E announced a FFX HD and then it was never heard off again as well. That company pisses me off now.

Yeah, I agree, but I still can't make my self to hate the company as long as their Handheld divisions make awesome games. I am replaying FFT A2 and man, what a game.

rodvik

lol fuck off, ask elsk, our local team is hardly the biggest or most winning team in the country :(

And what the fuck did that have to do with the topic?!

Edit: I still need an English and German team though! To offset recent Juve and RMadrid glory, what team should I side with that will bring me maximum pain, tears and disappointment?

So easy.

Holding out the prospect of doing decently only to have those hopes dashed week after week?

We are the Napoli of England, heartbreakers.

0,,10265~11396417,00.jpg

Cuddler

Lol I'm no expert, my judgement is often clouded.

Chances are certainly higher than before. :p He's playing below his standards, and clashes with Zeman on daily basis it seems. :/
The problem for De Rossi is that Real Madrid and PSG are interested too, and I'm not sure that Manchester City is his first choice.
Anyway, I think my main problem with JRPGs is their turn-based system.
Plenty of JRPG doesn't have a turn-based system, Tales of, Star Ocean, but obviously they are not similar to Demon's/Dark souls.
FF XII is my favourite FF game, I didn't like FF X that much.
IMO FFXII is not even FF, is really different from any other FF, SE should create a second series that can become as popular as FF based on the FFXII battle system and game mechanics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom