• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Destiny Alpha Withdrawal Thread

Do-The-Creep.gif

Morning

WTF is this lol

KeRaSh

I think Kyoufu means how in the E3 2013 stage demo, it showed your friends' ships appear in the sky and literally drop them off. It was a really cool effect.

Yeah, this. Thought it was amazing and was disappointed that they removed it in the Alpha.

I wonder why this was removed?

Ah I must have forgotten about that. I just remembered the Hunter suddenly appearing out of thin air. The ship animation should be easy to implement, I guess. We can already see enemy ships flying across the zones. Maybe it will still be in the final version? Not exactly a deal breaker for me or anything I'd demand to be featured in Destiny 2.
Seems like a "nice to have" kind of thing.

Kyoufu

Ah I must have forgotten about that. I just remembered the Hunter suddenly appearing out of thin air. The ship animation should be easy to implement, I guess. We can already see enemy ships flying across the zones. Maybe it will still be in the final version? Not exactly a deal breaker for me or anything I'd demand to be featured in Destiny 2.
Seems like a "nice to have" kind of thing.

Well the reason I'm disappointed is because it seemed like you didn't need to return to orbit to play with your fireteam if you were already on a planet.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Okay, I can't hang around for Dax to put the Beta thread up any longer. I'm going to bed.

That shit better be up in the next 6hrs though, Dax! :p

Skele7on

Banned
BTW guys, if you're in the UK and get a US code, you'll have to wait for it to hit midnight in the US before you can play.

Just a heads up.

Its just when I go to bungie.net/beta (on mobile) it asks for my beta code, same layout as the code redemption page.

Thats because you can redeem multiple beta codes if you want multiple platforms. If your that worried check my redeemed codes on your profile and it should show that you have Destiny Beta entered. You should be all systems go to select your platform today.

Thats because you can redeem multiple beta codes if you want multiple platforms. If your that worried check my redeemed codes on your profile and it should show that you have Destiny Beta entered. You should be all systems go to select your platform today.
Ah cool, cheers.

Why are people so hyped for the Beta OT, lol (not to take away from your thread, Dax). Is it giving us that much new info?

Destiny Beta OT | pre-withdrawal from the Destiny Beta thread

As soon as I get a reply from a certain moderator about some logistical things, though I guess I can put up the thread anyway...I dunno.

You guys need to rein in your horses.

Impossible, I sit here since 7:15 AM CET and wait for my Destiny BETA Thread. You see, my hands are shaking and I'm sweating like a pig. I NEED my Destiny fix

KeRaSh

BTW guys, if you're in the UK and get a US code, you'll have to wait for it to hit midnight in the US before you can play.

Just a heads up.

It'll be a Tuesday anyways so I can comfortably preload the game when it becomes available to download and by the time I get home from work the game will be unlocked and ready to play for me. :)
I just preordered the digital Guardian Edition from the US PSN for less than what the regular physical copy costs in Germany. My first full price game digital purchase. :)

EVIL

Totally cool with this as well. I can wait.

nah, it will be nice to have a buffer of a week before stuff goes live. More time to inform people about the beta and get some hype going on.

Also today is when those who have a beta code registred, can choose their platforms. there might be issues with that or uncertainty, so it will be nice to have that beta talk go in the beta thread

Top Bottom