• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Destiny Alpha Withdrawal Thread

Good morning all! No Beta OT yet, I see.

For your information.
knipsel.png

We knew this already.

Mind

Neo Member
There are also still questions about how to get the beta. Not everybody in here knows all.

Anybody interested in some codes for unlocking stuff? Nobody know's exactly what but they came from Destiny's collector Cards.

i'm refreshing this thread every minute, and still no link to the new one.

Ah okay, 15 Minutes, cool, in 12 minutes my work is done and I can refresh this Thread at my PC at home

LkPr

Anyone know when amazon.com usually gives you a download code for digital games? I'm thinking of buying the Digital Edition from them but not sure when I would be sent the code.

Also, if Amazon sends the code say a day in advance, would I be able to pre-load? Or can I only pre-load when buying from PSN.

Anyone know when amazon.com usually gives you a download code for digital games? I'm thinking of buying the Digital Edition from them but not sure when I would be sent the code.

Also, if Amazon sends the code say a day in advance, would I be able to pre-load? Or can I only pre-load when buying from PSN.

Edit: My bad, thought you were talking about beta codes (which they send pretty much instantly.)

GReeeeN

not sure if mentioned previously, but for those who have pre-ordered on PSN, can we download the Beta as soon as it goes live?, I read PSN pre-orders don't have to go through code redemption/ waiting for your particular wave to start before getting a code

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Quick question: Can Titans wear shoulder capes?

Quick question: Can Titans wear shoulder capes?

Can I be added to DestinyGAF? I just applied.

Bungie ID: Inferno313

PSNID: SOGInferno

Hey guys,

As the alpha has come to an end and the beta draws near, DestinyGAF will continue discussion in the Beta thread: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=852631

As for shoulder capes, there are certainly clothing options for the Titan that remain to be seen, though perhaps they might not be as specific.

Top Bottom