• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

FZZ

Banned
Waves

DBrhzKZ.png

ant1532

Banned
CZsZlZrXEAAPSH_.jpg

diaries of a madman

im so effing excited. also scared. i didn't like fade from the version we heard or rather I dont like the whole direction of that song. also wolves sounds too much like 808s/MBDTF .

real friends is good but I didn't want it on the album. no more parties in la is the best thing ever, I'm happy its there. Although i wouldn't have minded if he did another great madlib joint and put it on there instead

I hope that could it be real leak isn't waves, i hated that direction of that song too.

i want the HAVE YOU HEARD THE GOOOOD NEWS leak song to be one of these tracks. its been recently taken down youtube in the last week so maybe???

Oozer3993

So it says "1977 Kids." And then has 77 in stylized script. And on the side of that script it says "The Dream." Guess who was born in 1977? Both Kanye AND The-Dream.

He's just making this all up as he goes

With weeks until the album hits

Classic Ye. He didn't finalize Yeezus until sometime between when it went up on iTunes in New Zealand and when it went up on US iTunes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom