• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY 2017 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + MORE (REAL PICS ONLY)!

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
31189255353_6a3d309b01_o.png

NeoGAF MAY 2017 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + MORE (REAL PICS ONLY)!

HAPPY 10 YEARS NEOGAF! Last November, we celebrated the 10 year anniversary of this thread! Here's to many more!

Dear NeoGAF,

I hope everyone enjoyed April! I celebrated my birthday last week. It was a nice time and I've never been so happy to live life & be a live. Even though I'm getting older, I feel much more younger each and every day.

Hoping for the best for everyone on GAF that reads/browses this thread.

FOUR MONTHS DOWN. EIGHT MORE TO GO.

In typical new month fashion, let's reflect on the previous month and post our favorite pick-ups from April 2017. As we go through May 2017, let's post our latest pick-ups as well! Take care everyone!

Your Neighborhood Friendly,
MarkMan

Welcome to the monthly tradition on NeoGAF! Since November 2006 <3 !!!

For those of you new to this thread, this is a place for us to show off our new pickups and discuss them!

REMINDER! Or get banned!

Post ACTUAL pictures! No one cares to see pictures they can find on google images....

Post ACTUAL pictures! No one cares to see pictures they can find on google images....

6434662657_d8e641d917_o.jpg

Mods are <3 and have banned people that DO NOT READ/FOLLOW the op!

ALSO!

Do not CRITICIZE other people's pick ups. This is a friendly thread. No need for insults!

Do not CRITICIZE other people's pick ups. This is a friendly thread. No need for insults!

ARCHIVES:

Oh yea I wanted to say one more thing!!

6434662657_d8e641d917_o.jpg

isJt9IKw0XRnA.jpg

---

Way too busy to post my pick-ups from April. :( Will revisit this later.

Have a good one, GAF! If you'd like to follow my adventures, please follow me on twitter or instagram.

April pickups, featuring the inevitable Persona 5.

Game & Watch: Squish
A gift from my sister. She found it for cheap. It's in pretty good shape. The game is quite challenging for anyone wondering.

PS4 games: Persona 5 Take Your Heart Premium Edition, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Mutants in Manhattan, The Sexy Brutale Full House Edition, Blue Rider Limited Edition
Pleasantly surprised by the quality of the Blue Rider release. Hoping Play-Asia/EastAsiaSoft keep this up for future releases like Cursed Castilla EX.
The Sexy Brutale looks... sexy. I ordered from Amazon Spain because it came with an (English language) comic book, and wasn't sure if that was included elsewhere.

PS2 game: Spectral vs Generation
Had never heard of this before, but it popped up in a pickups video on YT, so I ordered a copy (and the PSP release as well, since they're both still cheap). In a bit of a surprising twist I like the European artwork better than the Japanese original art.

PSVita games: Bit.Trip Presents - Runner 2 - Future Legend of Rhythm Alien (Limited Edition), SpongeBob HeroPants, A Rose in the Twilight Limited Edition, MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies, Disgaea 3 - Absence of Detention, Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax
Would've been content with a regular release of A Rose in the Twilight tbh, but Vita beggars can't be choosers these days.

3DS game: Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
Hoping to get back to buying more 3DS soonish when my Vita set gets closer to completion.

PSP game: Spectral vs Generation

PC game: Tower of Guns Special Edition
Was a lightning deal on Amazon, so I picked up a copy. Pleasantly surprised by this not being a Steam DVD as far as I can tell.

Guide: The Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild Deluxe Edition guide
As others posted before on here: this thing is huge.

That Zelda book looks mighty fine. Glad TMNT is getting some love. It may not be amazing as some hoped for but the presentation elements were really great

nny

I've been falling behind on these; here are my most recent pick-ups:

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/QwSkitP.jpg[/img]

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/oC5AOpt.jpg[/img]

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/eUk5Rsq.jpg[/img]

That Zelda book looks mighty fine. Glad TMNT is getting some love. It may not be amazing as some hoped for but the presentation elements were really great

The book does look great indeed. It's one of the finer art books/guides in my collection. I think I still prefer the Skyrim art book that came with the collector's edition last gen though. But this one is great too.

Read a couple of reviews on TMNT beforehand, so my expectations are low. It was cheap too, so doubt I'm going to regret my purchase. ;-)

I ordered The Lord of the Rings Extended Trilogy and the 2-disc version of X-Men on Blu-ray from Amazon, but they sent me Ultimate Avengers Movie Collection instead of X-Men. Ugh.

My previous order of the 2-disc version of X-Men from a third-party seller was cancelled after they found out that their one copy was in bad condition. Then I found a local shop that sells/rents Blu-rays and DVDs, and they had the 2-disc version of X-Men, but wouldn't sell it to me as they only had one copy, and they needed it for rentals. Then I ordered from Amazon Warehouse Deals and they sent me that Avengers thing instead. The sticker they placed on the back says X-Men...
...but it clearly doesn't go with the X-Men movies!
And it says that "This item isn't eligible for return" on Amazon. Sigh.

I ordered The Lord of the Rings Extended Trilogy and the 2-disc version of X-Men on Blu-ray from Amazon, but they sent me Ultimate Avengers Movie Collection instead of X-Men. Ugh.

My previous order of the 2-disc version of X-Men from a third-party seller was cancelled after they found out that their one copy was in bad condition. Then I found a local shop that sells/rents Blu-rays and DVDs, and they had the 2-disc version of X-Men, but wouldn't sell it to me as they only had one copy, and they needed it for rentals. Then I ordered from Amazon Warehouse Deals and they sent me that Avengers thing instead. The sticker they placed on the back says X-Men...

...but it clearly doesn't go with the X-Men movies!

It should be eligible for a refund because they sent the wrong thing.

illusionary

My pickups for the end of last month...Battlefield 1, Virtue's Last Reward and, of course, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe:

THTlTHJ.jpg

And after being messed around by Amazon UK, Amazon US were able to come through for me in getting a copy of the Breath of the Wild deluxe guide (games and Art and Artifacts included for scale):

C9CAaC8.jpg

Justinh

Yeah, I'd contact support in whatever way you prefer. In my experience, Amazon is very... "easy" on taking returns. If it was fulfilled by Amazon, I'm willing to bet they'll take it back in the end (not like that...). Especially since they screwed up here.

I received in the mail today yet another Kindle (I just got one late last month)
Upper right is the "new" one.
I think I like the keyboard a lot more than my old Kindle 2 on the bottom, plus it's much smaller and lighter with a more advanced screen too, so I think if I'm reading something where I'll be using the keyboard to take notes, I'll be using the Kindle 3 ("Kindle Keyboard") going forward. I need to get a cover for it now...

edit: it's the 3G model with no ads. Still... only 30 bucks now.

Yeah, I'd contact support in whatever way you prefer. In my experience, Amazon is very... "easy" on taking returns. If it was fulfilled by Amazon, I'm willing to bet they'll take it back in the end (not like that...). Especially since they screwed up here.
I'm gonna try again in a bit. Hopefully this can be dealt with quickly and easily. Thanks.

I also realized that they sent me the Canadian release of the Lord of the Rings extended trilogy, but it all works fine, so whatever.

Edit: They refunded me for sending Ultimate Avengers instead of X-Men. Ordered another copy from a different seller, which should be here by Thursday. Here's hoping I finally get the right thing.

I think I like the keyboard a lot more than my old Kindle 2 on the bottom, plus it's much smaller and lighter with a more advanced screen too, so I think if I'm reading something where I'll be using the keyboard to take notes, I'll be using the Kindle 3 ("Kindle Keyboard") going forward. I need to get a cover for it now...

edit: it's the 3G model with no ads. Still... only 30 bucks now.

I'm kind of curious what sort of notes you take while reading a book. I've never considered that and I didn't even know that you could put notes in on a Kindle.

Justinh

I'm kind of curious what sort of notes you take while reading a book. I've never considered that and I didn't even know that you could put notes in on a Kindle.

I just forget things (specifics about people) sometimes if there are many. Actually, looking through my notes and marking now at Amazon's website, almost all the things listed are just highlights Only one note where I typed something, something about Caligula's horse... I thought I remembered typing more about characters or events to remind me, but I guess a "highlight" could accomplish the same thing.

Busy, busy month this time after a few months out where I had to be a responsible adult with my money. Bad times.
But now...STUFF!

y4mHc_aOifBg5fjUyWSlTGfUu2RViI5d-ZE0yPvBglumm7nphAraLT_cLp1NFyAlhVEKPlkVZJFNVPb--QP9pNIsX7oWOfZ_9n6oFikJ8_KQ9K01HzkZYxzV8jYAmITDmpb9vgkOtRqlOmL3P9mmwMy5KUrHf2aXoDLNEN_blhc804vfTClOOw_tfgJXt2HNlG3LaaiRyHaJVf6WPduQ7yjxw

Took me a while but big fan of the Vita 2.0

y4mN5y40jePD7xlUcCyuPpIbVYt0KYMCvmDDYhJMxDqUFPT_ot4cEm1EpGbXBb4pj_1iH9ijCBdFIYZnHRPDfj6OO62cXsSfQL-JivQFxcCB5__7-ZQHiRrN0bnBocAJjBeyLsQ6rB4l7VgcOo2A-Isjycp10XXqRMcZAkIEwzRkgPkaKLPUghqXT--aAeprn06k0WXdSxE-cMLP6RNKVlwig

y4mUjqFo-w_HHc60KG8bxZZToLLt1tyB0JzJAp0lJzOhRNGB3hj1twR5nOHZwI7f9Oa4xXemUrUFkC7d2YiceJmVm5UQJtITxTfWGuwQNd-bubhOgiWoVY7OsgCxpyVZyKlJRj6EEQ0wpN7ug5x-VioJ0jUZemDw3YxmIUnkjb_1VMRl7gXrl_fdh9BY_FhfP2EmZQdGg2WHCXfQZKrEtk-EQ

So so happy about getting a physical copy of Setsuna!

y4mIgHJroIelk44EuWpkCKBcfjmQUVGASrH-7FWHIprqp-37wwrsY5BnfVPxqxM1VntDtNzN4n5Ukmj64M_rjwfFwGjGSGrxEtJBh3lwWLsxRr8LemkPVTfOsp-HJ0dtmPVrfhpHiP7Aq3yNb8rV5fMtUtlik7P6l6P3qVaGj_OXrpE7ZDGpZrUArrptvMga_yBdZ9KinIN0qoyMKPcLgcsEQ

Been on a major mission of late to upgrade all my 'retro' consoles to RGB scart. Nearly there with this Gamecube one.

y4mPngVRq0WkwHOBwkgLD2rH1qgiHV6CdE24ikdzgnsxCayETCsLEy_lMTzzF8eg0lmMQ6YBHYQVNRT1P3RQClu4bGJw69e3RV6nfRlTXc-GayUiExN-13Qle0ZdvCBhy1I8RXwNuFfpbZVRvBVs5SsIN5xhjiGicl8loKJDLLv3GD7953NDUATXFz8DPfey24CBgDYO_WOq5EBv5UXbxkgcA

It's a naff photo of the side of the box because I'd already opened it up and thrown the compass up with my Zelda collection.

y4m9UEKXm64bnmYTcQDQ1GRZqLAwoqRpJ1NY1W5uC0ENZIDNeWarhuDxSe0heMTxY_FrhaFNpoUf0X5sD7UMYS1PqQBRw4WltnFlxkqTpJcVqN51bFZUcZtg5iJGl_NkjOoluuhN9MnsrvRtmO_-JMjXzLHSo46LDY_hBQ9FCd_8yVeyxouFzJLp1sKeDzXtIUzUt6XEe822ExorLsepP9x5g

Jumping up from an S6 and this is a thing of beauty. So impressed.

y4mbE-wUVA_je1ZwdIoLvpGPxQwFi_WhqzoaHSeWxzIeNqXyrhPrs_rOgeOvMPVhTC_1BKnCxiBo0z1JMKQCdWg4bNEH9nlVdOgJvmTqzbNomXUs6E4JdWF-5XFP1R0PTbzewe_nwihXYsG1a8-wvHwEhuRu4ezpYKl5y5Cp3AgjExDwxskTJOHhNlMxkTflVpPh4hk6CXlu9Qq-dovXoPa3g

y4mAofvboaMj0VcdVDclCBHUB3B5B5U4_nHkAYZx-KB2GyCec-xFdMuga9Xs_t3SJdDHz696c6szqKG_cefFTOCCTSyXV87w8WodDvyNyuJnmwXG-iw_xC3d8iKpZjk4lUqHtpGLJdfjyC73D-oSHhqly9dVlNa7ymfP9mGg9mjyRB1UHxzEd3IjzsK6KhSKyZcfM_ROY7TmAi0aFfwoeaYAA

y4myTp8nkX5OZFmMApGyUO-d1J7biDHe8PzQTGA2sB_rwcpxEFnXjs7XwYP872BqR9pwc81dLe3MX94hL6lyVMxj1FPf1umifKj4Vba27XBXtb8z9gRbT6tt9YdUEnRVCXUkofS0OHyVhXD7fVQchaQWJdM8ptQMG5nzilYoSxxpMgCEoyucoWRpFv2Km-0Bhs4GFYePDj4C_EUV4aNCXTZkQ

y4mmKW3hz9fs03o-doE1dfPdXkjfg5FHkrYf1M3q5SV3owUtU7f-IP898F1xCZ3AyvVcTvCiT9iJBx4cMoq2sOd9SEtk9wzzf2KeWnBTLFeb-4Bm_sO1UXGExxSDAOcBOrHERko4Zwx-d_SNspCG6G_aAjgMZHTJzz6gGovTaTN3Jhg2qwB7tnu-wxwJel8m_XDXFRdwrkhpTzsQF_EDPfr2A

One of many great charity shop hauls I've had lately. Folklore was definitely a highlight.

y4mqPmj1sp_yuN30XPjR4-hoBkpCTpUqv1P0KbJnW3QkhfH2PIP_ZPHDSRHNH7IjccX2YeyT_eRQ3JDL9Y7YiAtVl-Jyv1tnD8S3IsKnKVSYBLG6GYlz76uT32B186531oI_zh1ITgC8KYaoNPLdIgMSB4xo2vhryOJGbbiKOKGu0f_kkwIUrHrnb-30yTt0sFx1WgCCfpZfOPgH1pYZ4nNag

y4mCAoKj-DkpDa02lVEL7VRyn_qndmvKowiGIZiHcJ7F9Dd9zGid6H_nK46QNIBiIEcW1smMdWvzOAECsVT3JU6Nbppz3DCazA5Z3tOsBI9Mk0MyVoE7YBA9G_U4DF0Lono5y3DSpAPFM0A-JCQNoVDYGausjz97tMzm9nuO7KQCplpzUVS2G5lvXaE1k3FYn2q5GoeMqxdLKpIAqfAXQQJ_g

y4m0h6I0ti5mA0NxMwrLM9dv3wK7UY_ztBxG1oZis0ztB0PBD2KwTgb-_E9SQGizwr-Zp2NbZVJUfK06Nxzzx5QcKNTfWcRVW0Yh5zJTmthpuGjpVhnY11NnEAGn8MhXa7zk_ejPHMVPMiKWP8iwbXH8mEEw2a6OhnHOn4tE9JPrRC2LcSIMZKXPbebqsH7uG-PCjH5-Fd5cIs33p6kIg5SIg

New game hype! First Persona game too. I've yet to start but hopefully it lives up to it. Ended up having to buy a slim PS4 bundle just to get the LE of Horizon but definitely worth it.

y4m_2KYRvZXtXxfw31EqIjPVkC-6X5zdQOvTxgp8fTIRFY6Jymb0Vs2Ri0g29_twLQ9tsiigpWS8wOEIy2nZ6rSev0JmhULF-G6UUhv7b_JR_3V2E3uLNyrDH9fUMMeDpAArDqcoHCvN4SQBscpHe0hoBi0s2RtxsssaFUlbJj4O_NKVwhJAZ9g_m8hq4AWCmmAhJ-kd0tqDUdXQgb__3RGbQ

Also went a bit mad on the PC side but due to an accounts issue, managed to get the 1080 for free. So no complaints here.

y4mc5r_BnvKmxci69lb5F2u7Pg7aN1tuJhPPrn8YRts2lCmmQty06T1dZvDG7lQMPP_puD9ppRBFHN6QOx21Jejyo3NZhcPgKGZEDypx4KUXgdBOKrW_yVt7fj9PJC2QbAIaSjZSym4ltSpfCD2gGoDl6AxzVMihfn-JkxW1jMBIOynaqMqR9k-myzOFXRFaYvpmIEYnikdvNbr-psnlilJRQ

Not gaming related but some new running shoes I was in desperate need of.

Wanted to get a retro gaming bingo on so I bought a GPD XD 64GB model, took a while to arrive from China and I haven't had time to test it out.

GkVwh09l.jpg

And Mario Kart 8D for the Switch, I also got socks for preordering :D.

I was also fortunate enough to get the last shipment of the NES Classic Edition.

CypHhcSl.jpg

I was going to buy a Switch, but Nintendo is pissing me off right now so I didn't.

A Guitar Center opened up near me and reignited my interest in learning guitar. I was able to get a used Epi Traditional Pro w/ Seymour Duncan pups for $250, which I think is a steal. Here she is with her new sisters.

34048712660_18bb738bef_b.jpg

TacosNSalsa

HALP!!! Okay I think I have a problem...I keep buying arcade sticks!! I love them so!!

Got an 2 octagonal gates one for my Qanba Dragon and one for my new ...

REfATWih.jpg

Razer Panthera , after lugging the Dragon to Next Level Battle Circuit last week I need something lighter to carry around..that thing is a tank and gets heavy over time even for someone my size..

6gKwLPsh.jpg

Have to say I rather like the box for this..

eiz6Eosh.jpg

Stickers!!

dNG4GJch.jpg

Gv8ET7mh.jpg

ykOFSpoh.jpg

And a Qanba Guardian ..

1GQU51Yh.jpg

Justinh

Got these books in today.
I don't really care about Jaco, and probably won't actually read it. I just wanted to read the special "Dragon Ball Minus" chapter at the end where you see Goku's ma for the first time.

Speaking of mothers...

Don't forget that Mothers' Day is coming up! This is the sixth Hello Kitty Swarovski figure I've gotten her. These crystal figures are the "safest" gifts I've found for her. I bought her an iPhone 5s off-contract on year for Christmas and she loved it, for like 3 months... everything else has been a wash.
I've been buying crystal figurines from Swarovski for her for like... 20 something years now. She has a display of them in their house. I still want to see if I can find a train track thingy for the complete train set I got for her a long time ago.

Also got a carpet shampooer today. I'm waiting for the solution to come in to use it now (solution is coming USPS, which doesn't deliver mail around here until 530PM/1730). I've been due on renting one to clean the carpets in my apartment, but I figured I'd just buy one so I'd always have it when I need it.
Please excuse crummy cell-phone picture...

Galdius

Those are my pick-ups from april until yesterday.
I bought the Kirby and The Flash games at the beginning of april but they only arrived yesterday.

TY4o4mLl.jpg

HALP!!! Okay I think I have a problem...I keep buying arcade sticks!! I love them so!!

Got an 2 octagonal gates one for my Qanba Dragon and one for my new ...

Razer Panthera , after lugging the Dragon to Next Level Battle Circuit last week I need something lighter to carry around..that thing is a tank and gets heavy over time even for someone my size..

Have to say I rather like the box for this..

Stickers!!

How's the Panthera so far? I am thinking about ordering one in June. If my local retailers have them in stock alongside Injustice this month or Tekken next month, I feel that I'll pick one up on the spot for sure. Seems like it'd be a good upgrade over my HRAP V Hayabusa Silent -- I mean, I like that stick, but MarkMan's sticks have always felt a bit sturdier and more responsive for me in the past. :p

TacosNSalsa

How's the Panthera so far? I am thinking about ordering one in June. If my local retailers have them in stock alongside Injustice this month or Tekken next month, I feel that I'll pick one up on the spot for sure. Seems like it'd be a good upgrade over my HRAP V Hayabusa Silent -- I mean, I like that stick, but MarkMan's sticks have always felt a bit sturdier and more responsive for me in the past. :p

So far it's great! It sturdy and hefty but I wouldn't call it heavy. It's solidly built for the most part. The real draw for me was the ability to flash the PCB which Razer released a firmware update last month which took the input delay down from 10 ms to around 3 ms so it's extremely responsive . It even comes with a bat top!

Somethings though that I feel I should tell you ...
1. it has no mic port .So if that's an issue I'd suggest the Qanba Obsidian (which I also have) which has a slower PCB and isn't as easily modded (if you care) but is just as well built has the same price and has the port.

2.For some reason the lid doesn't close tightly with mine right away. It seems to click from time to time while playing and then settles itself , not sure what it is but it's not enough for me to return it

3. Probably the biggest concern I have is the detachable cord. It's a nice sturdy cord with a quality nylon weave but it is irreplaceable ..from what I've seen Razer doesn't sell a replacement and there is no 3rd party alternative . So if we lose it or break it we are in a world of hurt .

Hope this helps ! for a TL;DR yes I love mine and recommend it !

Got

Banned
$100 at a thrift store. Works a treat and is a debug test unit. The fan for the whole thing is loud so may need to troubleshoot it but overall, it's damn sexy. The key is also missing so have to figure that out as the back is locked and I need to get to the fans that way and the acrylic top won't lock as well but that's less of an issue. I'm guessing it was on a base at one point, so need to figure that out as well.

ps3_debug.png

CEJames

$100 at a thrift store. Works a treat and is a debug test unit. The fan for the whole thing is loud so may need to troubleshoot it but overall, it's damn sexy. The key is also missing so have to figure that out as the back is locked and I need to get to the fans that way and the acrylic top won't lock as well but that's less of an issue. I'm guessing it was on a base at one point, so need to figure that out as well.

ps3_debug.png

Whaaaat? That's like a display you would find at a Gamestop, yet you found on fully intact at a thrift shop? Stolen perhaps?

Got

Banned
Whaaaat? That's like a display you would find at a Gamestop, yet you found on fully intact at a thrift shop? Stolen perhaps?

If it was stolen, then they're doing a bad job if it by donating it to Salvation Army, lol. Most likely abandoned after PS4 came out. In amazing shape cuz it's the Slim Debug unit so newer towards the end of the PS3's major commercial viability.

So far it's great! It sturdy and hefty but I wouldn't call it heavy. It's solidly built for the most part. The real draw for me was the ability to flash the PCB which Razer released a firmware update last month which took the input delay down from 10 ms to around 3 ms so it's extremely responsive . It even comes with a bat top!

Somethings though that I feel I should tell you ...
1. it has no mic port .So if that's an issue I'd suggest the Qanba Obsidian (which I also have) which has a slower PCB and isn't as easily modded (if you care) but is just as well built has the same price and has the port.

2.For some reason the lid doesn't close tightly with mine right away. It seems to click from time to time while playing and then settles itself , not sure what it is but it's not enough for me to return it

3. Probably the biggest concern I have is the detachable cord. It's a nice sturdy cord with a quality nylon weave but it is irreplaceable ..from what I've seen Razer doesn't sell a replacement and there is no 3rd party alternative . So if we lose it or break it we are in a world of hurt .

Hope this helps ! for a TL;DR yes I love mine and recommend it !

Mic port isn't a big deal, I use a Kingston Hyper X Cloud II headset that I plug directly into a PS4 USB slot via its virtual 7.1 soundcard anyway, no longer direct into my controller. I am a little disconcerted at points 2 and 3, but perhaps not enough to dissuade a purchase. I'm not a big modder personally, but I did hear the news about the firmware update that decreases input lag to almost best-in-industry! Very excited about that.

Definite buy if I can find one at a retailer at time of pickup of my copies of Injustice or Tekken (unlikely, but since MarkMan consults Razer and PRs Tekken, MAYBE this might result in Razer putting some out there for Tekken in June?) -- if not, I'll probably place an order thru Razer's website right around when Tekken is coming out.

Thanks for sharing your impressions! Seems I'm likely to make a purchase soon. :)

eXistor

NDGp0DS.jpg

Gonna start it right now, very curious to see what it's like, I know almost nothing about the game, but I liked what I heard and saw.

A lizard and a bat, what's up with that?
Been looking forward to this ever since I heard it was going to be a thing. My inner child is really excited, always been a big fan of Banjo Kazooie annnd this is basically BK3 but with a lizard and a bat (and a snake in a hat)
I've loved everything I've seen in videos of this game, just looks like something I'll have a lot of fun with. Unfortunately I've got an exam next monday so I wont be able to play until that's done

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Last day in Japan. My friend drags me to a shop in Shin-Koshigaya to buy a suitcase. We randomly walk to the small gaming section and see a small box advertising the switch. Took it to the clerk who said they had one more in stock. Bought it right there. Its weird since I haven't own a nintendo system since i sold my n64 for a ps1 decades ago.

My friend who is a rabid nintendo fan won a chance to buy a switch in Omiya a few weeks ago.

Busy, busy month this time after a few months out where I had to be a responsible adult with my money. Bad times.
But now...STUFF!

So so happy about getting a physical copy of Setsuna!

Nice haul! Where did you get Setsuna from? I've been looking for a copy but it's pretty expensive getting one to the UK.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
I've been traveling a lot lately and haven't been gaming too much. Here's what I got recently though (lots of sneakers, lol)...

18251524_299056127199130_688285306801094656_n.jpg

Got this AWESOME SNES/SFC themed hat as a birthday gift. <3

17934249_1423090407753891_705512016898424832_n.jpg

Sample of a possible Evo 'Japan' themed hoodie. Would you be interested in getting one of these if they were made?

18013503_1889186241324275_7640202127536553984_n.jpg

Funko's Knock Out box was a GameStop exclusive pack that featured Street Fighter & TEKKEN goodies. Had to do this for the Armor King POP! alone!

18011375_420465688321115_1278111138336210944_n.jpg

Triple Black Air More Uptempos. The reflective 3M on this are just wow.

17934228_1395897593809590_672544552308965376_n.jpg

My girl got me the Air Max 97 OGs! <3

18160296_1683929234952149_4492285442267283456_n.jpg

Had to try out the hype for myself. The Nike Air VaporMax. Happy to say that they are definitely worth the hype.

18252064_1802228973429701_3864698949755469824_n.jpg

Finally have these in my collection now! The Nike Air Jordan X Air Max 'Atmos' pack. The detail on these are insane! Especially comparing the regular release Atmos AM1 vs this special Jordan themed one.

18252762_137600956782149_8572937039882747904_n.jpg

Traded 3 pairs of Yeezy 350s for these super limited Air Jordan 1 'Royals' with the Satin treatment. Only 701 pairs exist and each are individually numbered.

18252157_1910730519170074_8462887144396947456_n.jpg

Last but not least... this is more of a work related post (I posted on twitter and instagram as well)... but for a few years now, this game has been something I've focused on heavily. I'm glad that it's finally coming out on June 2nd. Please enjoy it with me, everyone!

I

18252157_1910730519170074_8462887144396947456_n.jpg

Last but not least... this is more of a work related post (I posted on twitter and instagram as well)... but for a few years now, this game has been something I've focused on heavily. I'm glad that it's finally coming out on June 2nd. Please enjoy it with me, everyone!

bruh

Top Bottom