• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenka

Bayern v Wolfsburg: Neuer - Lahm, Boateng, Dante, Badstuber - Martinez, Schweinsteiger - Robben, Shaqiri, Ribery - Mandzukic

awesome lineup! :D

Wolfsburg v Bayern: Benaglio - Fagner, Naldo, Pogatetz, Rodriguez - Knoche, Josue - Kahlenberg, Diego, Olic - Dost
Oh snap, Kroos, Müller, Gustavo and Gomez (of course) missing. But that lineup looks so good :eek:

I just have to address this while I'm on break. I've lived in Norwich for over 10 years and my mom still reside in Norwich (Season ticket holder); so when you bring up that 100k mark as if that justifies your club's poor attendance record is just completely laughable. Through thick & thin Norwich City fans always flocked to their clubs' side, that's what made 'em fans. Just because your miserable sorry club got relegated and you lot have daddy issues, it doesn't make it alright to take it on your players and not attend games en masse. 16th best attendance in the championship, that says it all really. As Delia Smith would say "Where are you! let's be avin' you".

Check out our attendances last time we went down, the huge drop is down to Kean and Venkys

If people don't want to put money towards them then respect to that

elsk

Banned
elsk, quick question, what do you think of the proposed charter cities? I want an external opinion on it.

Well, the guy who came with the idea (some economics guy from some university in USA) already refused to take part of the project because there's too much corruption.

I don't know if they'll manage to make those cities, but if they do I can totally see JOH taking the charge of "Gobernador" of those cities after he fails in the national elections for president.

pulga

Banned
Just jumped on the Sleeping Dogs lightning deal going on at Amazon. Worth the $35? How long is the game?

Well, the guy who came with the idea (some economics guy from some university in USA) already refused to take part of the project because there's too much corruption.

I don't know if they'll manage to make those cities, but if they do I can totally see JOH taking the charge of "Gobernador" of those cities after he fails in the national elections for president.

There's just so many unknowns at this point. The again, I really find it hard to look down on an initiative that, if implemented correctly, will bring thousands of previously non-existant jobs to our people.

Gambit

Bayern v Wolfsburg: Neuer - Lahm, Boateng, Dante, Badstuber - Martinez, Schweinsteiger - Robben, Shaqiri, Ribery - Mandzukic

Wolfsburg v Bayern: Benaglio - Fagner, Naldo, Pogatetz, Rodriguez - Knoche, Josue - Kahlenberg, Diego, Olic - Dost

Shaq-attack? How unexpected! I am delighted.

So, will we just continue posting here for now?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
These (or better pictures) should be in the OP.

tumblr_mat74j2vmO1ruuc4so1_1280.jpg

I3bUP.jpg

Kyoufu

Ehh hopefully not too long, find it harder and harder these days to justify splurging 30+ hours on a single game.

I think you can just do the story missions and finish it quickly. If you get sidetracked with the side-quests then it will seem like a super long game. I haven't finished it yet because of that :/

WJD

I'm making home made pizza. From scratch, even the dough.

Does anyone want to come round for dinner?

Home made Pizza is absolutely delicious. On holiday in Cyprus we had a proper Pizza oven outside our villa and it produced possibly the nicest pizzas I've ever had.

Bonus picture of my Dad there too.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
add another Bye so its like thr nsync classic

Yeah sleeping dogs looks good but I am caressing my Lio fifa 13 steel case. It is quite cool and smooth.

Home made Pizza is absolutely delicious. On holiday in Cyprus we had a proper Pizza over outside our villa and it produced possibly the nicest pizzas I've ever had.

Cyprus is pretty awesome, been there on holiday a number of times - the food's great all round.

spidye

no Kroos or Müller? dunno.
could get really ugly

Blablurn

which one did you get?

this one

Intel® Core™ i7-3610QM Prozessor (bis 3,3 GHz), Quad-Core
39,6 cm (15") Full HD 16:9 LED Display
8 GB RAM, 1 TB + 32 GB SSD, Blu-ray Disc ROM/DVD Brenner
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M (2048 MB)

according to youtube and notebookcheck.com it runs every major game available. almost always in high graphics, too! cant wait to get it. sold my ps3 one week ago. i need my gaming!!! totally gonna buy nba2k13 and fifa (maybe pes too). already got around 90 steam games which i havent really touched yet since my last laptop was not that strong.

Weidenfeller - Piszczek, Subotic, Hummels, Schmelzer - Leitner, Kehl - Blaszczykowski, Reus, Perisic - Lewandowski

Let's do this. Good for Götze getting a rest. Reus has to step up (again) though.

fuenf

this one

Intel® Core™ i7-3610QM Prozessor (bis 3,3 GHz), Quad-Core
39,6 cm (15") Full HD 16:9 LED Display
8 GB RAM, 1 TB + 32 GB SSD, Blu-ray Disc ROM/DVD Brenner
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M (2048 MB)

according to youtube and notebookcheck.com it runs every major game available. almost always in high graphics, too! cant wait to get it. sold my ps3 one week ago. i need my gaming!!! totally gonna buy nba2k13 and fifa (maybe pes too). already got around 90 steam games which i havent really touched yet since my last laptop was not that strong.

holy crap what a beast. looks like a great deal, a friend of mine bought a similar one from sony a couple months ago and paid 300€ more without the SSD.

congrats on you purchase!

Blablurn

holy crap what a beast. looks like a great deal, a friend of mine bought a similar one from sony a couple months ago and paid 300€ more without the SSD.

congratz on you purchase!

thanks sir! really looking forward to it! of course i could have gotten a nice and faster desktop with that money but since i want something portable i decided to go for this one. cant wait!!!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Buffon, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Giaccherini, Asamoah, Giovinco, Quagliarella.

fuenf

thanks sir! really looking forward to it! of course i could have gotten a nice and faster desktop with that money but since i want something portable i decided to go for this one. cant wait!!!

Yeah i know what you mean, i wouldnt buy a desktop either. I currently own an 2010 MBP and while it cant run the current games, it was good enough to play the Mass Effect series and Dragon Age. :D That was all i needed, i'll buy a proper gaming notebook / media center once i'll get a job though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom