• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

spidye

533620_10151180039389288_1522755614_n.jpg

what the fuck, EA? lol

Gambit

Robben = the beast of defence

Sadly, I think Shaq is the weak-link in midfield. Not that he's bad, but Kroos would be better

dc89

"Late change to the #MCFC team as Lescott is in and Rodwell is out. Can only imagine Jack picked up an injury in the warm-ups #cityvvilla"

OH COME ON!!!

elsk

Banned
We should be winning like 5-0 by now, but Benaglio has been great and Mandzukic has been kind of poor.

^What a fantastic XI.

How's Badstuber over there? Stop-gap solution?

Well, they deserve one at least.

Yeah, Badstuber is just covering because both Alaba and Contento are/were injured. But he has been great there so far :eek:

How is the Shaq playing so far?

edit: Düsseldorf are monsters.

VERY active.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Everton loool

Come on Leeds

"Late change to the #MCFC team as Lescott is in and Rodwell is out. Can only imagine Jack picked up an injury in the warm-ups #cityvvilla"

OH COME ON!!!

Hasn't he been injured for like, two straight seasons? Not really a surprise.

Yen

Saw someone say on rawk that this is the team for tomorrow:

Jones; Wisdom, Carragher, Wilson, Robinson; Assaidi, Henderson, Sahin, Downing; Pacheco, Yesil

Fry

Yeah, I don't know what Jupp will do. Badstuber has been great as both CB and LB.

It's a good problem to have, or maybe not.

Fry

I don't think Boateng is bad, but he's not consistently good. He has like one brain fart in one out of three matches.

xintin

2-0 Chelsea already. Cahill and Bertrand
Still no streams, I can only find the radio
Cahill scores when he wants, apparently.
Edit - heard Ash rejected a 1yr deal today too. I don't want him to go, but Bertrand is looking ready to step in if it does happen.

spidye

I don't think Boateng is bad, but he's not consistently good. He has like one brain fart in one out of three matches.

this. he made many great tacklings or interceptions for us.
still, I would like to see a Badstuber Dante defense at one time

elsk

Banned
this. he made many great tacklings or interceptions for us.
still, I would like to see a Badstuber Dante defense.

It already happened in the pre-season and the rivals scored 2 goals against us. Having to left-footed CBs is just wrong.

Yen

Finished watching AI there. Decent but I had no idea
the "aliens" at the end were just advanced/evolved mecha, until I read some reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom