• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

282181_10152134145825455_1175454986_n.jpg

I guess City will be running a 3-5-2 with Rodwell as one of the CBs?

GQman2121

Banned
To face Wolves:

Turn; Azpili, Cahill, JT (c), Bert; Ram, Rom; Piazon, Mata, Moses; Torres - subs: Hil, Fer, D Luiz, Mik,Oscar, Hazard, Marin.

First starts for Romeu, Piazon and Moses. First appearance for Cesar Azpilicueta.

dalVlatko

To face Wolves:

Turn; Azpili, Cahill, JT (c), Bert; Ram, Rom; Piazon, Mata, Moses; Torres - subs: Hil, Fer, D Luiz, Mik,Oscar, Hazard, Marin.

First starts for Romeu, Piazon and Moses. First appearance for Cesar Azpilicueta.

Romeu and Ramires in midfield should be interesting to watch.

dc89

Mushrooms.

Urgh.

Cast your eyes upwards for inspiration.

Sorry, was on my phone in bad reception!

We'll meet up for a big televised game one time

Also pepperoni is king and maybe some Mexican cheese

Sounds good to me!

282181_10152134145825455_1175454986_n.jpg

I guess City will be running a 3-5-2 with Rodwell as one of the CBs?

SUAREZ! GAF will marvel in his excellence. Makes Cleverly look as good... well... He makes him look bad.

Soi-Fong

Just realized if there's any more international games, with Terry retiring, I hope and pray Ferdinand tells England and Hodgson to fuck off if they call him up.

Last thing we need is Ferdinand getting injured from international duty.

Kenka

this one

Intel® Core™ i7-3610QM Prozessor (bis 3,3 GHz), Quad-Core
39,6 cm (15") Full HD 16:9 LED Display
8 GB RAM, 1 TB + 32 GB SSD, Blu-ray Disc ROM/DVD Brenner
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M (2048 MB)

according to youtube and notebookcheck.com it runs every major game available. almost always in high graphics, too! cant wait to get it. sold my ps3 one week ago. i need my gaming!!! totally gonna buy nba2k13 and fifa (maybe pes too). already got around 90 steam games which i havent really touched yet since my last laptop was not that strong.
Hey, good deal, it's actually cheaper that the one proposed by XMG!!

Meier

SUAREZ! GAF will marvel in his excellence. Makes Cleverly look as good... well... He makes him look bad.

I know he won't actually make the field, but young George Evans is on the bench. He's only 17 (almost a year younger than Suarez). I believe he is the youngest or second youngest on the EDS.

Really excited to see (well, I doubt I'll actually get to watch it..) Suarez get to play against senior players. I hope he impresses Roberto enough to at least get a shot at the first team.

Bumhead

Banned
You looking forward to your League Cup Fouth Round game, 3Sixty?

I'd say we will play a reserve side tonight but nobody knows what our strongest team is anymore so impossible to say who is a reserve and who isn't. Intrigued by what obscure combination of back four we'll turn out with tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom