• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Finished watching AI there. Decent but I had no idea
the "aliens" at the end were just advanced/evolved mecha, until I read some reviews

I thought the same thing.
Some people in an old thread thought it was obvious they were robots, but the design plus Spielbergs alien fetish threw me off a bit.

Yen

I thought the same thing.
Some people in an old thread thought it was obvious they were robots, but the design plus Spielbergs alien fetish threw me off a bit.

They are pretty much
the classic "grey" alien to add to the confusion.
Jude Law is great in it.

pulga

Banned
Viola is looking good, we need to step our game up.

iuFmv9OVenn11.jpg

this guy. you're welcome

NEVER SEEN HIM BEFORE

Kyoufu

I don't get why CTV can't just show it. They're showing it tonight at 11:45 so I'll probably be watching then. But I'm up at 7:00 tomorrow which is a pain in the ass.

Is it so people pay for tickets or something? I suspect the league cup doesn't make much money but still... need a TV option for us neutrals here :p

dc89

"19. City and Villa fans unite in applause for Villa captain Stan Petrov. Villa fans do this every game for their captain #supportstan"
@mcfc

Class.

thank you based best Mario.....Almost had an heart attack.....

Our defenders have been sub-par so far......need to wake up now...can't afford to lose more point at this point(given bayern's form)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom