• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

JHxukuo.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Didier Zokora has 'Maestro' on his shirt instead of his name.

I love you Didi but...no.

Arnie

Thread title's shit, and I love the Godba.

Classic case of Pulga going with the thread title that suits his team, rather than the one that's genuinely fucking hilarious.

*leaves thread for 12 hours in protest

pulga

Banned
Thread title's shit, and I love the Godba.

Classic case of Pulga going with the thread title that suits his team, rather than the one that's genuinely fucking hilarious.

*leaves thread for 12 hours in protest

We've had our fair share of EPL subtitles, it was about time we had a Serie A one!

Plus it trolls the United cunts, how can you not like it

Puyol has signed a new contract until 2016.

Stupid Barca, Puyol is barely fit nowadays to play. Just let his contract run out, give him a farewell game and call it a day.

DmC is and always has been shit. Can't see how they could possible make it worse than before, so them messing around with it is all good.

rodvik

Gary Hooper turned down Celtic's new contract offer. Guess he does want to leave soon. I'd love him at Toon. Unfortunately he's not French so we will never move for him.

Brilliant. The lad deserves an England place imho. he has been overlooked unfairly because of the league he plays in.

Fry

FuckBayern Munich- Antioch, Blablurn, elsk, Fry8, Gambit, Hasphat'sAnts, Hieberrr, kingslunk, Nemic77, spidye, fuenf, ElTopo, Fady K

hey I saw this. I'll have my revenge soon. I'll have elsk beat you up.

Top Bottom