• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Yen

"@OptaJoe: 6 - Liverpool have named three teenagers in their starting XI six times in the PL this season, no other club has done this once. Youth."

Dat Rodolfo

£13 from Origin India I think. I only played clubs a few times with you guys, but since then it's never seemed to work for me. Sucks because clubs is great.

Origin India was blocked by the time I got around to ordering fifa. :(

(I got Sim City special edition pre ordered and all battlefield 3 map packs for like £26 though, thank you India)

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Juventus official lineup (3-5-1-1): Storari; Barzagli, Bonucci, Peluso; Isla, Vidal, Marrone, Pogba, Giaccherini; Marchisio; Matri.

Labadal

I have a challenge for Messi: Tomorrow, you will eat at Nando's.

Godvinho scored? Football is dead.

ib09rpQ7D8L4Gs.gif

Bumhead

Banned
I've got a lot of time for Aston Villa, but I'll be cheering on Bradford tonight.

Would be fucking amazing for them to do it.

Wes

venison crêpe
Come on Aston Villa. You can beat these fools by 2 goals at home. Lets get it done Lambert, you muppet.

Away goals don't count after 90 minutes. Only extra time. We need to win by three.

It looks like all out attack to me with Weimann to come on in the second half. Worried about Delph and Bannan together again though :|

Anyone else watching ACON on Eurosport? They keep showing this ad for MoneyGram that makes no sense at all.

Bradford will do it tonight. Somehow this will lead Villa to relegation.

so what is this? what is a milan fan doing in a juve stadium? is this some kind of s/m? :p
Didn't had any plans for the night, friend asked if I wanted to go to see the game and I said yes. Plus, I wanted to see the Juventus Stadium since last year :D

pulga

Banned
He's not Spanish or Italian, it's valid.

Ignoring this, as it is common in this neck of the woods to enjoy multiple teams, I bet you wouldn't be saying this

Hard to enjoy anything from a multi team sniff like you. You are borderline invalid.

if one of the teams I supported is Liverpool, but I already do my "mediocre team" cheering in my local league, thank you very much. Supporting two borderline relegation teams would be detrimental to my health. I've got high blood pressure, y'know.

Still wearing it :D people really have to look closely before they realize it's a Milan one.

OH GOD I HAVE TO WAVE A JUVE FLAG.

oh my god lololololololol get a picture!!

Juventus official lineup (3-5-1-1): Storari; Barzagli, Bonucci, Peluso; Isla, Vidal, Marrone, Pogba, Giaccherini; Marchisio; Matri.

Meh. Atleast Godba, Vidal and Marchisio give me some hope of shutting those assholes down.

ShogunX

Ignoring this, as it is common in this neck of the woods to enjoy multiple teams, I bet you wouldn't be saying this

if one of the teams I supported is Liverpool, but I already do my "mediocre team" cheering in my local league, thank you very much. Supporting two borderline relegation teams would be detrimental to my health. I've got high blood pressure, y'know.

Why not go the whole way and support Bayern as well? :)

Carbonox

Gouffran's confirmed on his Twitter account that he will be a Newcastle player tomorrow. That's done then.

Now for confirmation on Sissoko.

Carbonox

Is Gouffran even good.

And how much are Newcastle paying for these players?

Gouffran seems to be OK. Not a great games to goals ratio though.

We're getting him for like 1.5m or some noise.

Sissoko will be around 3m I think. Haidara is only a couple of million as well. Mbiwa will cost 6/7m though.

pulga

Banned
Amazing stadium. Really well done, you basically breath Juve since you're near it.

Fuck, this makes me sad I couldn't buy the tickets on time. Hopefully, the uni will accept me so I get plenty of more chances to go :(

Oh well, 15 minutes to kick off! Shine bright, Godba.

Top Bottom