• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma PS3. "exclusively for the PlayStation 3 next Spring"

Defensor said:
Please tell me you are not confusing this with the recently listed:
PSP「湾岸ミッドナイト ポータブル」春 ....

I WANT TO BELIEVE!

PS3「湾岸ミッドナイト」春

Tis real

SolidSnakex said:
The ol' switcharoo.

B00015YVDG.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

GIMME BACK MY SON!!!

Tecmo pres to Itagaki: - "we need to pay the rent"

Itagaki - "but Paul Phoenix is using the same move for the past 15 years!!"

Tecmo pres: - "shut it! your Ninja Gaiden 2 will be in stores on the same shelf as Tekken 6"

Itagaki with Vader voice - "Noooooooooooooooooo!"

castle007

Banned
Angelcurio said:
10 minutes before some people start saying that Ninja Gaiden wasnt that good anyway :lol

It is so last gen. :p

But seriously, having Ninja Gaiden Black was good, but having SE of a SE game is kind of ****ed up (if this is what this game is about)

Angelcurio said:
10 minutes before some people start saying that Ninja Gaiden wasnt that good anyway :lol

Or 10 minutes until Sony Bots express the opposite.

*I already own this on Xbox but I'm a sony fanboy. The game just got better. :lol

bill0527

Sorry folks.. it'll be Ninja Gaiden Black or a variation of it.

In case you missed the IGN Itagaki interview 2 weeks ago:

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/730/730809p1.html

IGN: Looking into the future, does Team Ninja have plans to develop PlayStation 3 games? And will there be any announcements of said games at TGS?

Tomonobu Itagaki: Yeah, we have seen the PlayStation 3 hardware and we're studying it. We're messing around with it right now. I think it's a good machine. But I think the most important thing is for people to have good games that they want to play on good hardware, so if there is a demand for it, we may follow that path some time in the future. Obviously, we are big supporters of the Xbox platform. There are a lot of fans of the Xbox that support us and are with us because of that, so I just want everyone to know that we are going to continue bringing out the newest releases on the Xbox platform before they're on other systems.

bill0527

Bearillusion said:
The key word is 'before' not 'if'.

Yeah his IGN interview from a couple of weeks ago pretty much confirms they'll be doing PS3 games, but that Xbox 360 gets first dibs.

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
The Ps3 japan launch line up... it's a bit flacid from a Japanese point of view is it not?

PS3 Mah-jong Fight club 11/11/5229 en
PS3 Kidou Senshi GUNDAM - Target in Sight 11/11
PS3 Ridge Racer 7 11/11
PS3 Genji 11/11
PS3 Sega Golf Club 11/11
PS3 Mah-jong Tournament November
PS3 Gran Turismo HD December
PS3 Armored Core 4 December
PS3 Fatal Inertia 2006
PS3 Wangan Midnight (spring)
PS3 Vampire Rain (TBD)
PS3 Resistance: FoM
PS3 White Knight Tale
PS3 Ninja Gaiden Sigma (Sale date not set)

GT HD is a big name for sure, but what on this list do the japanese care about ?

Gundam maybe? But the rest? i mean - i'm all over Resistance, but the Japanese + FPS = Big fat yawns of indifference :(

Dracos

If that is the PS3 launch lineup then it's pretty bad. But then too there won't be many systems available anyways amirite?

DCharlie

White Knight Tale is a ps3 LAUNCH game?

oh - if that's a launch title, then hush my mouth and call me a bitch.

If that is the PS3 launch lineup then it's pretty bad. But then too there won't be many systems available anyways amirite?

well, as long as MJFC3 is online and some one else buys it , then i'll at least have some fun (the PSP version looks like its online so the PS3 version should be too i'd have thought)

Bebpo

Banned
lol at the misinformation going on here ^^;

White Knight is NOT launch.

Amir0x just saw it on DCs list and thought DC was saying ALL the titles on the list were launch titles when DC just meant the ones with 11/11 dates.

Amir0x

Banned
DCharlie said:
oh - if that's a launch title, then hush my mouth and call me a bitch.

no, no... no

heh.

No. you said the "PS3 Japan launch lineup is flaccid", and I thought you included White Knight Tale in that since...well...you quoted it

RaijinFY

DCharlie said:
The Ps3 japan launch line up... it's a bit flacid from a Japanese point of view is it not?

GT HD is a big name for sure, but what on this list do the japanese care about ?

Gundam maybe? But the rest? i mean - i'm all over Resistance, but the Japanese + FPS = Big fat yawns of indifference :(

I doubt this is the launch line up. Or not a mix with some titles coming latter.

DCharlie said:

Don't worry.

PS3 could launch with no games and still outsell 360 in Japan within an hour.

You can rest easy now.

emacs

Karma Kramer said:
WTF IS SIGMA?
1. a measure of the dispersion of random errors about the mean value
2. the 18th letter of the Greek alphabet
3. Ninja Gaiden Black: Special Edition

DCharlie

I'm sure all Japanese people appreciate your concern.

yes, they pass on their thanks for your concern and commentary on the state of the X360 sales too in the past.

They are a caring bunch that way.

you see - maybe we aren't so unalike me and you ?

ethelred

monkeymagic said:
Don't worry.

PS3 could launch with no games and still outsell 360 in Japan within an hour.

You can rest easy now.

The Take Out Bandit said:
Stating the truth is trolling now? :p

It's the truth?

They're shipping 100,000 PS3s to Japan on launch day.

The Xbox 360 has sold over 100,000 units in Japan.

I'd love you to explain how the PS3 will thus outsell the 360 within hours.

Please, do. Share this "truth."

Top Bottom