• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
There's no way he could've pissed away that much with the career he's had. It's not like he had one hit song and spent it all on gold toilet seats.

FZZ

Banned
Welp I'm stuck on WC time so I guess I'll need to watch on a stream since I am not gonna wait until 10 for SNL lol

His twitter, did he always used to be this..aloaf ? I don't even know what he is talking about anymore. I don't think anyone does.

content_1372973606.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Kanye is at a higher plane of existence than the rest of us, that's all

He's like the Oracle from the Matrix, it's how he created 808's

EloquentM

aka Mannny
seriously contemplating adding a tv package to my time warner account just so I can see fucking NBC on my iphone which is a free channel.

Ludovico

Still in.
What a ride this has been. It's been nice experiencing this all with you guys, but I think our journey ends here.

please let it end here, Kanye ;_;

213372bu

Banned
If you guys can't access NBC via satellite, I checked to see if there is a livestream for you guys.

...y'all should be alright if you know how to play with google a bit.

Dragnet

Troubled? He's just incredibly passionate and also kinda in full on PR mode for the album right now. MSG he was talking about how much joy he was feeling and how happy he is in life right now. You guys are looking for issues.

akira28

does having debt mean you don't have the funds to deal with that debt? some people keep debt around because it translates into interest and leverage.

Fashion. I remember reading the APC founder saying he was 30 mill in debt launching his failed women fashion line and that was ages ago, so now the debt is even bigger. I admire ye for his passion to pursue his dreams tho, hope he pays it all off.

Worst case scenario, Kim will bail him out.

reKon

Banned
His twitter, did he always used to be this..aloaf ? I don't even know what he is talking about anymore. I don't think anyone does.

Well he was talking about Paul from the bible, but w/e. Kanye has always been eccentric when communicating, but for some reason in this thread, people are acting like something serious is going on right now. He genuinely seems happy with his kids, wife, and getting more opportunities in fashion.

sdornan

I don't think it's as bad as it sounds. He just took out a giant ass loan that he's gotta pay back. It's like a college graduate's student loan debt on a MUCH bigger scale.

For real tho, I'm lighting all my Kanye memorabilia on fire if SNL credits roll and the album doesn't drop along with info on when we getting the PHYSICAL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom