• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West - The Life of Pablo |OT2| I miss the OT1 Kanye.

//ARCANUM

y'all what if kanye just never mentions TLOP again. Like it never happened. Doesn't perform anything from it, doesn't mention it, it just ...... disappears...

hughesta

Banned
Damn, OT2? Any news about updated tracks? Is this album ever gonna escape from Tidal?
alphabets-dancing-013819.gif

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
y'all what if kanye just never mentions TLOP again. Like it never happened. Doesn't perform anything from it, doesn't mention it, it just ...... disappears...

would be for the best tbh. XD

Nah, even though I'm not feeling the album aside from a few songs I think if he tours it's gonna be incredible.

Kaladin

I don't even think Mandrake could keep up with this shit enough to recap everything this album has gone through.

Album gets better with every listen. You can talk about track lists all day but at this point I don't think there are any bad tracks on the album (Silver Surfer intermission doesn't count). Even Low Lights, which most people seem to dislike, is pretty chill to listen to.

Ashhong

Yeah, but that means by the time they decide to release the numbers the album is going to miss #1. Especially if he never puts it up for sale. 6 number one albums in a row, only to be broken because of Tidal garbage.

Didn't Rihanna bounce back in week 2 to hit number one with what, only 140k sold or something? I'm sure if and when he puts it out for sale he can hit number 1. As long as he actually announces it and even remotely builds it up.

Rembrandt

Banned
Didn't Rihanna bounce back in week 2 to hit number one with what, only 140k sold or something? I'm sure if and when he puts it out for sale he can hit number 1. As long as he actually announces it and even remotely builds it up.

it'll easily hit #1.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
This album really didn't stick with me. Damn.

Is there a yt/sc link to the version of 'Wolves' that everyone's saying is better than the album version? Seeing a few different versions around

ItIsOkBro

I miss the OT1 Kanye, the always fun Kanye
The 20k posts Kanye, when twitter roasted Kanye

I hate the OT2 Kanye, the album's due Kanye
That real thirst Kanye, Tidal's the worst Kanye

Top Bottom