• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West - The Life of Pablo |OT2| I miss the OT1 Kanye.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
The G.O.O.D Friday tracks are back on Kanye's soundcloud

AND

HudMo confirmed there are 5 different version of I Feel Like

ul2Jyus.png
ul2Jyus.png
ul2Jyus.png
ul2Jyus.png

Draper

Do you ever feel like Kanye takes advantage of your love?

I feel like this

I feel like that

I feel like that all the time

Boogie9IGN

Gotta say I just returned from a night drive on some pretty empty highways bumpin TLOP with the window down and an almost-full moon out, it was magical

Wolves is just too good man

Is "you know who" T-Swizzle? Because goddamn is Yeezus throwing some shade.

Bob Ezrin must have a permanent cloud over his head based of how much shade he's getting for Kanye.

Damn, Bob Ezrin really got under his skin huh.
I don't blame him. Lou Reed said Yeezus was incredible. He said Jay Z was more innovative (lol) and that he would never be on the level of a Rick Rubin, even though he's done nothing but praise Ye. Ezrin is a Facebook hater and what he said was just stupid.

Ye fucked up again though lmao. I love troll Ye.

Dug

Banned
Here's a quote from Ezrin:

“Unlike other creators in his genre like Jay-Z, Tupac, Biggie or even M.C. Hammer for that matter, it’s unlikely that we’ll be quoting too many of Kanye’s songs 20 years from now,” Ezrin writes in the newsletter, which has tens of thousands of subscribers. "He didn’t open up new avenues of public discourse like NWA, or introduce the world to a new art form like Grandmaster Flash, or even meaningfully and memorably address social issues through his music like Marshall, Macklemore and Kendrick.”

More here: http://hiphopdx.com/news/id.37596/title.bob-ezrin-pens-scathing-critique-of-kanye-west

“Unlike other creators in his genre like Jay-Z, Tupac, Biggie or even M.C. Hammer for that matter, it’s unlikely that we’ll be quoting too many of Kanye’s songs 20 years from now,” Ezrin writes in the newsletter, which has tens of thousands of subscribers. "He didn’t open up new avenues of public discourse like NWA, or introduce the world to a new art form like Grandmaster Flash, or even meaningfully and memorably address social issues through his music like Marshall, Macklemore and Kendrick.”

Yes, kids, because discussing ways to kill your baby mama and your mom is a social issue of the utmost precedence. It feels like he was going to list a third white rapper, but couldn't think of one so he tossed in Kendrick to save himself.

What a troll article.

watershed

Banned
I think Bob Ezrin is being very short-sighted and letting his opinion of Kanye's "antics" cloud his judgement of both Kanye's music and his popularity.

Bob Ezrin,

Congratulations, you played yourself.

kanye did that actually. i dunno who the fuck bob ezrin is. i wouldn't have read that garbage critique if it wasn't for ye's tweets and also ye shows his insecurity too much by responding to that crap of all things.

now thanks to kanye west twitter i read it.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
RIP ezrin. Too many Ls taken in one day.

Kanye is not on MC HAMMER's level....

Also free yeezys lol

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I've never heard of this Ezrin guy but he's very wrong about the impact Kanye has had on the rap game and the culture.

Kinda jealous of his kids tho tbh. Been trying to cop some Yeezy's for a while now.

kanye did that actually. i dunno who the fuck bob ezrin is. i wouldn't have read that garbage critique if it wasn't for ye's tweets and also ye shows his insecurity too much by responding to that crap of all things.

now thanks to kanye west twitter i read it.

Bob is just a stand in for all the crusty old people who hate Kanye for some inexplicable reason.

Top Bottom