• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West - The Life of Pablo |OT2| I miss the OT1 Kanye.

nib95

Banned
still continuing with this.

real friend is actually a lot more personal lmao

still have to do:

freestyle4
fml
waves
wolves

dont think im gonna do the bonus ones and the tracks which aren't really songs like

silver surfer
low lights
i love kanye

Still continuing with the awesome. Some of these are really creative.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.

still have to do:

freestyle4
fml
waves
wolves

dont think im gonna do the bonus ones and the tracks which aren't really songs like

silver surfer
low lights
i love kanye

Not doing I love Kanye is a mistake. So much potential.

Nice art though I like it.

PBY

Banned

still have to do:

freestyle4
fml
waves
wolves

silver surfer
low lights
i love kanye

these are fire

KTT would love em tbh

SystemBug

Still continuing with the awesome. Some of these are really creative.

thanks!

Not doing I love Kanye is a mistake. So much potential.

Nice art though I like it.

HAHA Yeah I have so many ideas for I love Kanye. SO MANY

these are fire

KTT would love em tbh

maybe I'll post em there when I'm done with it.

I also have a really good shirt idea that I'm sure a lot of you peeps will love

still have to do:

freestyle4
fml
waves
wolves

silver surfer
low lights
i love kanye

these are dope, i can't wait to see the rest

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™

still have to do:

freestyle4
fml
waves
wolves

silver surfer
low lights
i love kanye
That real friends one is so nice. Love it. Can't wait to see fml

EloquentM

aka Mannny
This is more of a mixtape of
ideas thrown together rather than a focused album.
It seems like the point. Most of the songs are about sex, women, fame and the more introspective songs are longer and more thought out (excluding waves since it was obviously shoe-horned in).

still have to do:

freestyle4
fml
waves
wolves

silver surfer
low lights
i love kanye
Bruh, these are amazing!

In fact, we're told the album's been so successful his team is discussing plans for another release, which may include a physical copy.
Push the button so I can fucking cancel Tidal already.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2016/02/23/kanye-west-album-tidal-subscriptions/#ixzz411QXYMj6

That's it then.

They're probably waiting for about a week after the free trial periods of everyone who signed up for TLOP expire, get a much better idea of who they might retain on a long term basis, and roll out the album then. Makes perfect business sense.

In that regard March 18th sounds like a solid date. Again, who knows though

PBY

Banned
That's it then.

They're probably waiting for about a week after the free trial periods of everyone who signed up for TLOP expire, get a much better idea of who they might retain on a long term basis, and roll out the album then. Makes perfect business sense.

In that regard March 18th sounds like a solid date. Again, who knows though

We're scheduling our Ls now?

FZZ

Banned
Where did this March 18th date come from?

Please don't be smart and say the calendar!

Old tweet from someone in Kanye's camp

Got deleted almost immediately

I swear I ain't making this up, remember seeing a KTT thread about it and everything, now I can't find shit

still have to do:

freestyle4
fml
waves
wolves

silver surfer
low lights
i love kanye
Love all these. Keep up the great work man.

bitbydeath

The Life Of Pablo is no longer showing up on Spotify :-(

It used to list the tracks on the album and state they were working on getting it...

Hip Hop

Old tweet from someone in Kanye's camp

Got deleted almost immediately

I swear I ain't making this up, remember seeing a KTT thread about it and everything, now I can't find shit

Yup, I remember seeing this too but now I can't Google anything about it, it's gone. I think the mods deleted that thread.

Ashhong

The Life Of Pablo is no longer showing up on Spotify :-(

It used to list the tracks on the album and state they were working on getting it...

Because it has now evolved into an entirely new album, So Help Me God

I think that title is actually more fitting with the tracks on this album.

CoolOff

So, question. The lines:

Walkin', livin', breathin', girl you know my past well
Hard to believe in God, your nigga got killed

Before the Blac Chyna-line, is that really Kanye? The tone seems really off compared to the rest of the verse.

FZZ

Banned
TLOP was an album quickly assembled for Jay Z so he could exclusively put it on Tidal, the real album that Kanye has been working on for the past 3 years, So Help Me God, is going to be released later this year on all services. The lead singles will be IFLT and Can U Be.

2020 we gon run the whole election

//ARCANUM

TLOP was an album quickly assembled for Jay Z so he could exclusively put it on Tidal, the real album that Kanye has been working on for the past 3 years, So Help Me God, is going to be released later this year on all services. The lead singles will be IFLT and Can U Be.

2020 we gon run the whole election

dead2.gif

m23

Kind of disappointed that this looks successful for Tidal, that just means more exclusive music BS.

NotLiquid

All G.O.O.D Friday tracks have been removed from Kanye's soundcloud

Not too surprising. He removed Real Friends after it was confirmed to be on the album, and doing the same after No More Parties and 30 Hours were confirmed was somewhat inevitable. He probably just doesn't want commercial releases to be available for free.

So how are you guys enjoying your Tidal memberships? I think it's pretty awesome

Already cancelled, like the album but when the trial is over in 2 weeks I'll still have Spotify which is vastly superior. Still glad I got to try it (Like Apple Music) but I've so much invested (Playlists, Social Interactions, Songs Saved) that I'll stick with that.

NotLiquid

Re-listened to MBDTF and again I get the sense that I don't care for this album as much as other people do. I legitimately love Power, Monster, So Appalled and Lost In The World though.

Top Bottom