• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Exciting GAF Air Dashers tournament sign ups/

So I can earn a Jubei plush and the P4A artbook?
which will most likely not happen because my skill needs work lol

Now, I'm
even more
motivated
umvc-3-vergil-devil-trigger-o.gif

the plushie is cool. I got it (5 bucks) at AX. I wonder if the poster is the same one they gave out at AX as well (when you bought something).

Noi

Daaamn, that's mighty generous from the Aksys folks. As if my respect wasn't high enough for them!

A shame that my best shot at winning anything is in BB and it's impossible for me to beat Fugu, among others. :(

Celegus

That's pretty cool! I'm nowhere near good enough at P4A to compete, but it's still kind of tempting. Dem prizes!

O cool. I can take a pic of the poster and upload it if you guys want.

That'd be cool. I'd do it, but I still haven't figured out how to post images here, or I'd take a picture of the stuff I'm gathering from around the office. I have an initial image on my twitter, though.

Rhapsody

Banned
Gonna say this in advance, I won't be back in town until Thursday afternoon. Hopefully that doesn't cause too much of a problem.

Busaiku

Gonna say this in advance, I won't be back in town until Thursday afternoon. Hopefully that doesn't cause too much of a problem.

You can do that, but you'll lose out on the 1st round.
It's still possible for you to come back, especially given the format, but you'll still be down that potential point.

I will still try and PM you your 1st match, just in case you can make it somehow.

Rhapsody

Banned
You can do that, but you'll lose out on the 1st round.
It's still possible for you to come back, especially given the format, but you'll still be down that potential point.

I will still try and PM you your 1st match, just in case you can make it somehow.
If worst comes to worst, I at least have access to a ps3 and the games on a couple of the days that week. I have no arcade stick though. Online and me playing pad will be free points for someone, but I'll do my best lol

Busaiku

Alright, so Mike let me know that there will be a total of 10 Juubei plushies and 10 of those BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma posters.

So what's gonna happen is that 1st place in BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend is guaranteed the Noel Nendroid, a Juubei plushie, and a BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma poster.
2nd place will be guaranteed the Fraternity shirt, a Juubei plushie, and a BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma poster.
3rd place will get just the Juubei plushie and a BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma poster.

In Guilty Gear XX Accent Core + and Persona 4 Arena, 1st place will be guaranteed the prizes in the OP, and Juubei plushie and BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma poster.
2nd place for both games will receive the Juubei plush and BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma poster.
3rd place for both games will have their choice of 1 of the 2 prizes provided by Aksys, the Juubei plush or the BlazBlue Chrono Phantsma poster.

I'll be holding onto a set of those myself
, so that would still leave either 1-2 Juubei plushies, or 1-2 BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma posters (depending on what the 3rd placers of Guilty Gear XX Accent Core + and Persona 4 Arena chose).

So, what I'm gonna do is raffle 1 of each off to anyone participating in any of the 3 games, as long as they are able to play all of their matches in the time constraints I set.
So if you and your opponent play out your match within the period that's set when everything's finalized, and 1 of you reports the results on time, both of you will be eligible for the drawing.

Busaiku

Signups will end sometime Saturday night, but you can't exactly start until I send you your matchup (of course brackets will be up too, which I'll post links to).
No specific time, but yeah, you can start as soon as you see your match.

One match, 2 out of 3 matches, huh?

These will go pretty quickly. Hope the connections are decent.

EDIT: Okay, I am completely blind; skipped to the game-specific rules without going over the universal ones. Thanks for the heads up, Busaiku.

Top Bottom