• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF E3 2015 Summary Thread

Amir0x

Banned
mspainte320153zknx.jpg

INTRODUCTION

Once again E3 is upon us, and once again the week leading into E3 is becoming more and more packed with announcements. As such, I'll be starting the topic now and adding the news we've heard about in now so that I don't risk falling further behind. As always, this is a community effort - so any news you think is worthy of this list that isn't on there already, please feel free to format it for the list and I'll add it in. I'm only one dude, so I miss things.

I'm pretty much obsessed with bulletpoints, so these threads are oddly soothing for me. Here's examples of my past work:

E3 2014 Summary Topic
E3 2006 Summary Topic
Tokyo Game Show 2005 Summary Topic
E3 2011 Summary Topic

How does it work?

In short, there will be two terms used for every bulletpoint. Wherever you see the word "Link" you'll get a direct link to an article, video or some other informative bit of news about the bulletpoint. Wherever you see the word "Thread", you'll get a link to an ongoing neoGAF discussion about that bit of news. This way, this thread is integrally linked to the community as well as E3 as a show. I hope this process makes things easy for you guys to follow!

How will the updating process work?

There will be four main posts, each segmented into themes. One is for Microsoft, one is for Nintendo and one is for Sony. The fourth is for Miscellaneous items and Multiplatform titles. Each day you can check my OP, and you'll see the latest bulletpoints with a timestamp. This is how it will look

June 12, 5:52PM(EST)

● The Last Guardian has been announced as an elaborate troll by Yoshida! "I hope you guys can tell I like to have a little fun too ^_^ #sonyaintnothingtofuckwit" (Link, Thread)

June 12, 7:00PM(EST)

● Dark Souls 3 has been announced, and it's a F2P browser game! Earn special "souls points" every 8 hours, or buy more in the storefront for as little as 99 cents a bundle! (Link, Thread)

The latest update will always be at the most bottom of the page. This way, you'll always be able to see what news you might have missed. My schedule is going to be irregular, but in general you'll always see an update around 6:00PM(EST), and then continually until around 8:30PM(EST) as far as I can do. Keep checking to see if anything is new!

How can you help?

You probably didn't ask this. But I'm going to pretend you did anyway! I am one single person, who also has to hold down a job. The industry is now a massive, daunting place with news falling out of every orifice every second around the hour. What this means is that it is literally going to be impossible for me to get every single bit of news everywhere. I'm bound to miss something.

I fully encourage you to post news articles - using the format I have for my topic bulletpoints - in this thread or in PM to me, and I will also update them into the post. At the end of my posts, I will regularly be updating a "thank you" list to everyone who has contributed.

CONFERENCE TIMES

e3_2015.png

SPECIAL THANKS

Special thanks to...

Cheesemeister, Madridista, Baron von Loathsome, Armaly, Andrefpvs, Banjo-Kazooie, Tapejara, Volotaire, StoveOven, Tratorn, stan423321, tchocky and John Caboose

...for contributions to the neoGAF E3 2015 topic!

NINTENDO

wii_u_game_bannervorzj.png

June 9, 2015 @ 8:25PM(EST)

● Sonic Boom Fire & Ice has been announced for the 3DS. The TV show was a success. Includes bot racing mode that is purely about speed. Developed by Sanzaru Games Inc. Winter 2015. (Link, Thread)
● Return to PoPoLoCrois: A Story of Seasons Fairytale for 3DS revealed from XSEED, a cross over of both franchises, it's a 90's-era turn based jRPG with farming elements smartly integrated into the gameplay. (Link, Thread)

June 10, 2015 @ 6:07PM(EST)

● Devil's Third for Wii U has a new trailer, and more. Releases August 4 and is retailed on Amazon.com Japan exclusively for 6,700 yen. Alternatively you can buy on eShop. (Link, Thread)

June 10, 2015 @ 7:55PM(EST)

● Hyrule Warriors is coming to 3DS! Will contain Wind Waker characters. (Link, Thread)

June 13, 2015 @ 6:38AM(EST)

● Legend of Legacy for 3DS is coming to North America this fall from Atlus. It's an RPG where Players try to learn the truth about the Secret Agendas of seven explorers in a place called Avalon. (Link, Thread)
● Yoshi's Wooly World had an overview video drop on youtube. Worth checking out for anyone interested in the game. (Link, Thread)

June 14, 2015 @ 7:29AM(EST)

● Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS has two new special characters confirmed... Roy and... wait for it... Ryu from Street Fighter! I'm not even into the series and I think that's cool as fuck. Maybe some Inkling trophies and such too! (Link, Thread)

June 15, 2015 @ 6:16AM(EST)

● Earthbound Beginnings is a Wii U VC release of Mother Zero - aka Mother 1 - in the West. Hopefully this means Mother 3 is around the corner! *crosses fingers* (Link, Thread)
● Super Mario Maker is the final title for Mario Maker. Several new creation features showcased at Nintendo World Championships. (Link, Thread)
● Blastball announced for Nintendo 3DS, multiplayer FPS soccer/hockey/basketball-like where you SHOOT the ball. (Link, Thread)

June 17, 2015 @ 12:00PM(EST)

● Starfox Zero for Wii U announced, with the campaign by Platinum Games. Check out the interesting gameplay trailers in the topic or at link. (Link, Thread)
● Super Mario Maker for Wii U had its E3 blowout, with online functionality detailed and a brand new trailer. I can't wait to make the best Mario levels ever. (Link, Thread)
● The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes has been revealed for the 3DS. It's a co-op Zelda game releasing this fall. Trailer at the link. (Link, Thread)
● Mario Tennis Ultra Smash has been announced, with all that Mario tennis craziness you love and adore. Mega mushrooms, jumpshots and more populate this version. (Link, Thread)
● Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival announced, coming this Holiday season. It's a spin-off with ten times the Amiibo wallet pain. The Amiibo Festival game itself is free, but you need amiibos to make it work. (Link, Thread)
● Skylanders Super Chargers for WiiU is getting two special Nintendo characters, Donkey Kong and Hammer Slam Bowser. (Link)
● Metroid Prime Federation Force announced for 3DS, by Next Level. 4 player game, mission based, big departure from the franchise. Looks interesting. (Link, Thread)
● Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem will release in the west in 2016 for Wii U. New E3 trailer. (Link, Thread)
● Fire Emblem: Fates for 3DS is coming to North America in 2016. Lots of E3 goodies as well to look at. (Link, Thread)
● Xenoblade Chronicles X is coming December 4th, 2015 in North America. Rejoice, holiday season just got a lot more awesome. (Link)
● Mario and Luigi Paper Jam has been announced for 3DS, and it is amazing. The M&L games collide with the Paper Mario games for some one of the zaniest Mario RPG concepts yet. (Link, Thread)

June 17, 2015 @ 1:53PM(EST)

● Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water is coming to the United States this fall for Wii U exclusively. Use your gamepad as your camera obscura, if you haven't been up on the game. (Link, Thread)
● The Legend of Zelda is still coming to Wii U. Fear not, dedicated fans. (Link, Thread)

June 17, 2015 @ 6:40PM(EST)

● FAST Racing Neo, from Shi'nen and for Wii U, is a super fast paced futuristic car racer ala Wipeout/F-Zero. Fills in a void for sure. Check out the E3 trailer. (Link, Thread)

Amir0x

Banned

MICROSOFT

nextgen_xbox_one_bann9mrd5.jpg

June 9, 2015 @ 8:26PM(EST)

● Halo 5 blowout in Game Informer! 15 free DLC maps; XBL gold will be required for online co-op, permanent A.I. Squad. More at link. (Link, Thread)
● Xbox One 1TB Console has been revealed by Microsoft. $399.99, and a new controller that lets you plug your headset right into it directly. The 500GB console is now officially $349.99 forever. (Link, Thread)
● Forza Motorsport 6 has wet weather, 3D puddles (?), night races and is 1080p@60fps. Rejoice racing fans! A few glamour shots too in thread. (Link, Thread)

June 14, 2015 @ 7:20AM(EST)

● Rise of the Tomb Raider has some new screens drop, so check 'em out. (Link, Thread)

June 15, 2015 @ 6:19AM(EST)

● Gears of War Remaster info leaked on the GOW3 page. Contains extra content from PC version, 60fps multiplayer and content pulled from GoW3 multiplayer. August 25th is the release date on the card. (Link, Thread)

June 15, 2015 @ 5:42PM(EST)

● Xbox One Elite Controller has been announced, for $150. Includes paddles, swappable joysticks, carrying case, "hair-trigger" and is remappable with companion app. Available Fall. (Link, Thread)
● Rare Replay announced for XBO. Spectrum games have a rewind feature. 30 games including Battletoads, Blast Corps, etc. Milestone system for games that don't already have achievements tied to it on XBL. (Link, Thread)
● Sea of Thieves announced for XBO from Rare. It's a First-person pirate MMO apparently. (Link, Thread)
● Xbox 360 Backwards compatibility announced for XBO. Works with discs, downloads, 100s of games, publishers need to approve but no cost required. Pretty rad. (Link, Thread)
● ReCore, developed by Keiji Inafune's company Comcept and Metroid Prime's Armature studio, is for XBO and coming Spring 2016. Woman wanders wasteland with robot dog, until a fight occurs. Looks interesting. (Link, Thread)
● The Division will have an open beta coming to XBO this December. Also check out the E3 trailer. (Link, Thread)
● Tacoma, from Gone Home developer Fullbright, is coming to XBO/PC/Mac/Linux and is a timed exclusive. Trailer shows A.I. Odin supporting the protagonist Amy Ferrier. (Link, Thread)
● Beyond Eyes, Tiger and Squid's adventure game, is coming first to XBO this summer. Players must guide a 10-year old blind girl through unfamiliar territory. (Link, Thread)
● Ion, from the creator of DayZ, is coming first to XBO/PC. Timed exclusive. Trailer shows space, and drops hints about body switching mechanics. (Link, Thread)
● Rise of the Tomb Raider, timed exclusive on XBO/PC, has a new E3 gameplay trailer. Out November 10, 2015. (Link, Thread)
● Fable Legends will release this Holiday 2015, and there's a new E3 trailer for consumption. (Link, Thread)
● Gears of War: Ultimate Edition, a remake of the first Gears game, will be available August 25th as previously reported. Check out E3 trailer. (Link, Thread)
● Gears of War 4 got a gameplay blowout for E3! Crazy graphics. Available sometime Holiday 2016. (Link, Thread)

June 17, 2015 @ 12:22PM(EST)

● Ashen is a console exclusive for XBO, and it looks amazing. Open world, dangerous creatures around every corner, awesome art style. (Link, Thread)

Amir0x

Banned

SONY

ps4_bannerrsq76.jpg

June 9, 2015 @ 8:27PM(EST)

● Abzû, for PS4/PC, has a blowout in the latest Gameinformer. Different eras of fish, puzzles to solve, looks fascinating. (Link, Thread)
● Gran Turismo 7 will apparently be out before 2017, and have improved car crash physics according to Yamauchi. (Link, Thread)
● Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection has been revealed for October 9th release with UC4 multiplayer beta included. 1080p@60fps with better lighting, textures, etc. (Link, Thread)
● Grand Kingdom for PS4/Vita has been revealed in the latest Famitsu, from Grand Knights History director Tomohiko Deguchi. Four powers vie for domination, and you must wield mercenaries and choose a side. Online included. (Link, Thread)
● Tales of Berseria from Namco Bandia for PS4/PS3 revealed. Female protagonist of shredded clothes variety, Inomata and Fujishima are character designers. (Link, Thread)

June 10, 2015 @ 6:05PM(EST)

● Ratchet & Clank coming to PS4 next spring. Ties into the upcoming movie, draws from both the PS2 games and the Future games. Only $40. Trailer visuals look insane. (Link, Thread)
● Logitech G29 PS4 racing wheel leaked by Amazon. Priced €399 (£294). (Link, Thread)
● Superbeat: XONiC (DJMAX successor) coming to North America Fall 2015 for PS Vita. 45 Tracks and over 200 different play patterns. (Link, Thread)
● Street Fighter V will be released on PS4 and PC in March 2016. (Link, Thread)

June 13, 2015 @ 6:54AM(EST)

● Earth Defense Force 4.1 on PS4 is being brought to North America from XSEED. Defend the world from aliens yet again. (Link, Thread
● Earth Defense Force 2 for Vita is coming to North America too for some inexplicable reason. XSEED singlehandedly keeps the Vita alive this September 15th. (Link, Thread)
● Tearaway Unfolded has an extensive 15 minute gameplay video from PS Access. If you ever were curious about the title or loved the game like I did, worth checking out. (Link, Thread)
● Astebreed from Playism developed by Edelweiss is coming to PS4. 1080p@60fps and vsync'd update. This Japanese indie game will launch June 25 for $19.99 on PSN. (Link, Thread)
● Street Fighter V has its systems unwrapped in this trailer. Worth watching, especially in 60fps. (Link, Thread)
● Everybody's Gone to the Rapture from The Chinese Room will drop on PS4 this August 11th. (Link, Thread)

June 14, 2015 @ 7:42AM(EST)

● Dungeon Defenders 2 comes to PS4 with help from Human Head. (Link)
● Wattam, from Katamari creator, has new Info and another insane trailer. (Link, Thread)

June 15, 2015 @ 8:58PM(EST)

● PS4 has DLNA update tonight, June 15! Little mini-bomb drop before the conferences start! (Thread)

June 15, 2015 @ 9:23PM(EST)

● The Last Guardian has been re-revealed at E3 2015! Tons of puzzles and boy-griffon interaction in the gameplay trailer. (Link, Thread)
● Horizon: Zero Dawn, from Guerrilla Games, looks absolutely insane. RPG set in future where machines have evolved into animal/dino hybrids, and humans try to survive by hunting amongst tribes. (Link, Thread)

June 15, 2015 @ 11:00PM(EST)

● Uncharted 4: A Thief's End had a huge E3 gameplay trailer. Crazy visuals, epic humvee car chase, color everywhere. Any Uncharted fan should watch. (Link, Thread)
● Firewatch, formerly announced for PC, will make its console debut on PS4. (Link)
● World of Final Fantasy, coming out first on PS4/Vita, is a brand new game featuring characters and throwbacks to the entire FF series. Trailer shows superdeformed characters, cactuar, moogles, all sorts of insanity. Looks cool as hell. (Link, Thread)
● Final Fantasy VII Remake has been formally announced, with Nomura and Kitase on board. "First on PS4" says the trailer, so presumably out elsewhere later, but no platforms announced. Looks radically different in tone from FFVII original. (Link, Thread)
● Call of Duty: Black Ops III and presumably the Call of Duty series for the next few years will now be partnered with Sony. Exclusive betas, DLC maps first on PS4. (Link, Thread)
● Disney Infinity 3.0 will have a early release Boba Fett pack for PS4, as well as a limited edition starter packs. (Link)
● Destiny has a new expansion called "The Taken King." More of that Destiny gameplay you love, exclusive first on PS4. (Link, Thread)
● Dreams, the new creative tool/game from Media Molecule, looks absolutely loony and insane visually. I'm not sure if it's something I will get into, but I am fascinated. (Link, Thead)
● No Man's Sky finally released a "But what do you actually DO?" video to shut up all the people who can't read or watch all the other trailers. And it works exactly as previously described, awesomely. (Link, Thread)
● ShenMue III, for PS4/PC, was announced for a new KickStarter during Sony's conference. Yes, it's real. $2 million goal, they're already skyrocketing past a half a million within a half hour of ending the conference. (Link, Thread)

June 17, 2015 @ 12:09PM(EST)

● Kerbal Space Program has been announced for the PS4! (Link, Thread)
● Nier 2, of all surprises, has been announced for PS4. Platinum games partnered with SquareEnix. Square thought their expertise in combat would improve the series. Lots more info at thread. (Link, Thread)
● The Tomorrow Children has its time to shine with an E3 2015 trailer. Sooo good. (Link, Thread)

June 17, 2015 @ 2:08PM(EST)

● Summer Lesson, the VR game from Bandai Namco Entertainment America, has a new demo you can view. (Link, Thread)

Amir0x

Banned

MISC/MULTIPLATFORM

multiplatformbanneroey81.jpg

June 9, 2015 @ 8:31PM(EST)

● Chris Avellone has left Obsidian Entertainment. No word on where he'll be landing. (Link, Thread)
● Call of Duty: Black Ops III has been announced for PS360, on top of the already announced next-gen versions. No Wii U version to be seen. (Link, Thread)
● XCOM 2 has been announced for PC/Mac/Linux. Procedurally Generated areas, base is converted alien ship, uses UE3.5. (Link, Thread)
● Mirror's Edge Catalyst officially announced for PS4/XBO/PC. Reboot by DICE, release Q1 2016. Very little other info. (Link, Thread)
● Mega Man Legacy Collection revealed for PS4/XBO/PC/3DS, available this summer. MM 1-6, with a remix gameplay mode that pits players in new challenges. €14.99 / £11.99 (Link, Thread)
● Master of Orion from Wargaming.net / NGD has been announced. As with previous games in series, can win through conquest, diplomacy, economy, etc. Screens and more at link. (Link, Thread)
● Ready at Dawn, makers of various Sony handheld titles and The Order: 1886, has officially gone multiplatform and will self-publish. On top of that, they have a new CEO - Paul Sam of Blizzard fame. (Link, Thread)
● Fallout 4 announced for PS4/XBO/PC. Awesome trailer and tons of screens and more for discussion. (Link, Thread)
● Dark Souls 3 has been confirmed real by IGN. PS4/XBO/PC(?), coming early 2016. (Link, Thread)

June 10, 2015 @ 6:08PM(EST)

● PES2016 announced. Neymar Jr. is new cover star. (Link, Thread)

June 10, 2015 @ 7:57PM(EST)

● Hellblade by Ninja Theory, for PS4/PC, has a brand new gameplay trailer. Apparently the game is about mental illness? (Link, Thread)

June 13, 2015 @ 6:43AM(EST)

● XII ZEAL (Triangle Service) announced for Steam, courtesy of Degica. It's a mean looking shmup. (Link, Thread)
● Monster Summer Game out on Steam. F2P game. Click link to play. (Link, Thread)

June 14, 2015 @ 7:39AM(EST)

● Transformers Devastation is the unannounced game from Platinum Games at this years E3. For PS3/360/PS4/XBO, this game is a cel-shaded brawler and there's plenty of screens to mull over. (Link, Thread)
● Dishonored 2 is confirmed a reality in one of the cooler leaks I've seen in a while. Bethesda and an open mic on twitch. (Link, Thread)
● Tales of Zestiria is coming October 16 for PS3/PS4 and October 20th for PC. Yes, there's a trailer and everything. (Link, Thread)
● Darksiders 2: Deathinitive Edition Announced (Thread)
● Adr1ft E3 trailer leaks. Reveals Spetember 2015 release date. (Link, Thread)
● Shadow Warrior 2, for PS4/XBO/PC, has a crazy trailer up for view. (Link) (Thread)
● SOMA is the next sci-fi horror title from Frictional Games, creator of Amnesia. Check out the E3 2015 Trailer (Link) (Thread)
● Just Dance 2016 is leaked to be at E3. From Ubisoft, of course. (Link, Thread)
● Toy Soldiers: War Chest, for PS4/XBO/PC, have announced that He-Man and G.I. Joe will be added to the game. (Link, Thread)

June 15, 2015 @ 6:14AM(EST)

● Doom (2016) shown off. Two 1P campaign trailers earlier and later in the game, multiplayer video collage, built-in customization support on all platforms (edit maps, game modes). Release in spring 2016. (Link, Thread)
● Bethesda.NET has something to do with mods and news and things. May result in separate PC client, may not. (Link, Thread)
● Battlecry presented, switching from alpha to beta soon. (Link, Thread)
● Dishonored 2 features two protagonists, returning Corvo and promoted Emily, with different skill sets. Non-gameplay trailer shown. (Link, Thread)
● Dishonored Definitive (e)Dition this autumn. (Link, Thread)
● The Elder Scrolls Online to get an update. New locations presented. (Link, Thread)
● The Elder Scrolls Legends (PC/iOS) has a teaser trailer and sounds like Hearthstone. (Link, Thread)
● Fallout Shelter out on iOS. You manage a vault. Free with very limited microtransaction system. (Link, Thread)

June 15, 2015 @ 5:49PM(EST)

● Star Wars: The Old Republic is getting an expansion called Knights of the Fallen Empire. Trailer tells story of twin brothers and their demanding father. (Link, Thread)
● Metal Gear Solid V, for PS4/XBO/PC, has a brand new E3 trailer. It may be the last Kojima MGS E3 trailer we ever get :( (Link, Thread)
● Need for Speed, for PS4/XBO/PC, has a trailer unveiling for E3. Graphics look sick. (Link, Thread)
● Mass Effect: Andromeda, for PS4/XBO/PC, is coming Holiday 2016. And yup, there's a in-game trailer to drool over. (Link, Thread)
● Unravel, for PS4/XBO/PC, is a cute, physics-based platformer from Swedish developer Coldwood Interactive, published by EA. $20 on Origin for pre-order. Looks sweet. (Link, Thread)
● Dark Souls 3, for PS4/XBO/PC(?), officially announced for Early 2016 with Miyazaki directing. Check out the crazy CG trailer. (Link, Thread)
● Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, for PS4/XBO/PC, has some E3 media, plus... all purchased copies come with Rainbow Six Vegas 1/2. (Link, Thread))
● Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 has been announced from EA, for XBO/PS4/PC. You know the drill: kill zombies, or plants. Like life. (Link, Thread)
● Mirror's Edge Catalyst, for PS4/XBO/PC, has its E3 blowout. Check out the trailer, which looks phenomenal. (Link, Thread)
● Star Wars Battlefront, for PS4/XBO/PC, has its E3 media blowout. Looks awesome visually, hope the gameplay stacks up as well. Han shot first. (Link, Thread)

June 15, 2015 @ 6:26PM(EST)

● South Park: The Fractured But Whole announced! PS4/XBO/PC, from Ubisoft San Francisco, with Matt and Trey returning. SUPERHEROES! (Link, Thread)
● For Honor, new Ubisoft IP, has a CG Trailer for E3. Described as a fast-paced melee combat game that takes you through the hells of ancient warfare. (Link, Thread)
● The Crew is getting an expansion called Wild Run. Monster trucks, motorcycles, Dragsters and Drift cars all represent in this expansion coming November 17 for PS4/XBO/PC. (Link, Thread)

June 15, 2015 @ 8:14PM(EST)

● Anno 2205 announced for PC, releases November 3, 2015. Colonize continents on Earth, or create moon bases to mine the moon's resources. Along with the typical monumental city building. (Link, Thread)
● Just Dance '16 had its E3 debut, and you can check out Jason Derulo's dance for the game here. (Link, Thread)
● Trackmania Turbo, for PS4/XBO/PC, will be available 11/26/2015. Over 200 tracks, along with typical design and share track mode. Cannot wait. (Link, Thread)
● Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 has its gameplay debut at E3 this year. The game definitely looks rough visually, but here's hoping it captures the fun of the original THPS titles. (Link, Thread)
● Ghost Recon Wild Lands is an open world special ops game, and is a connected experience. Lots of media for consumption. Very interesting. (Link, Thread)

June 15, 2015 @ 9:25PM(EST)

● Hitman is being rebooted for XBO/PS4/PC, with exclusive beta for PS4 owners and 6 exclusive missions. (Link, Thread)

June 17, 2015 @ 12:07PM(EST)

● No Man's Sky has been confirmed to release simultaneously on PC and PS4. Hurray for level heads! (Link, Thread)
● Project Setsuna has been teased from SquareEnix. It's by their new Tokyo RPG Factory, and it's a jRPG planned for 2016 release. Not much more known. (Link, Thread)
● Deus Ex: Mankind Divided has its own huge E3 blowout. Media everywhere in the thread, looks sick. (Link, Thread)
● Kingdom Hearts 3, for PS4/XBO, has a brand new E3 trailer, and it's basically amazing! (Link, Thread)
● Planet Coaster, by Frontier, has been announced for PC. Looks really cool. (Link, Thread)
● Killer Instinct is coming to the PC! Was announced by Phil Spencer during the PC Gaming Show. (Link, Thread)
● Just Cause 3 has eleven minutes of brand new gameplay video for you to view. (Link, Thread)

June 17, 2015 @ 1:20PM(EST)

● Joe Montana Football is real. As previously confirmed, will use Unreal Engine 4.0. For iOS, Android, PC. (Link, Thread)
● Rising Storm 2 announced for PC. From Tripwire Interactive, it's set during the Vietnam War. (Link, Thread)

Andrefpvs

Thanks, Amir0x. I always find these very helpful, it's just impossible to keep up with everything. Good job!

I'll let you know if I find anything you missed.

RexNovis

Banned
Awesome! E3 is almost here and for once I feel like we havent had it spoiled for us with leaks. Have a feeling this is gonna be epic.

etta

my hard graphic balls
Great thread, will be useful when I go on a sugar high from all the mountain dew and crash. Don't worry, I will have my phone's alarm set to ring every 15 minutes so I don't miss the conferences.

Good tip: For people who want to watch on a PC, you can use Livestreamer + VLC to get 60fps and source quality from broadcast websites like Twitch.

Armaly

Is this helpful?

Amazon has leaked the Logitech G29 PS4 racing wheel with a selection of images.

If you’re looking for a new high-level racing wheel for your PS4, the Logitech G29 is coming closer and closer to being a reality.

There have been a fair few leaks about a new Logitech racing wheel, but now Amazon Germany has published what seem to be the wheel’s official images.

The images show off the wheel in its entirety, complete with accompanying pedals and rather obvious PlayStation branding.

Amazon Germany’s listing also revealed a few details about the wheel, which was priced at €399 (£294).

It's a sony branded wheel so it might be a partnership for the next gran turismo.

subscribed

Is Square going to talk about the FFVII PS4 port ? I want to play it badly. It's been so long since I played the game. Well over six years.

cerulily

So glad my summer job will allow me to keep conference streams on in the background this year.

Do we have a specific Neogaf e3 twitch chatroom?

Top Bottom